Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, following @stooged's latest PS4 5.05 DB_SG_Backup-50X, Ps4_Serve3_v1_1.apk and AppToUsb-50X payload updates for all of you interested on PS4ADMIN I've just released the latest update supporting PS4 5.05 firmware for exploited consoles.

It includes all payloads available til now, and I just added HEN xVortex 1.6. I recommend to use HEN xVortex instead Mira CFW because of bugs. You can use this exploit web in one of this three ways.

If you're interested to use PS4Admin you can use it in several ways:

As a website thru Web Browser in PS4 at: http://ps4adminv5.retrogamer.tech

Thru the User Guide, setting your Primary and Secondary DNS to this IP: 139.99.172.148

That DNS does not resolve anything but PS4Admin. So you can be safe. Even you can not use Google with that DNS IP. So everything is blocked but PS4ADMIN.

Finally, using Chip ESP8266. You can get the firmware BIN file for ESP8266 on my github: FirmwareV5.05_MiraHen_BaseInjection

PS4ADMIN Exploit Webpage User Guide & ESP8266 Payload Updates.jpg

Comments

@RetroGamer74 hey guy, going through the user guide im getting a 403 Forbidden error. Says i don't have permission to access this server

Can you look into it? or let me know ... i put both dns as the ip's you gave and i've check them both, the numbers are correct.

This is an excellent selection of exploits! Thanks for the heads up regarding updated HEN and issues with MIRA CFW.

I like how you have put the content within the same page and a small loader to launch :)

Only thing to mention is that within "Update Blocker" - the credits seem incorrect?

Credits

Development URL: https://github.com/LightningMods/PS4-4.55-Update-Blocker-HEN

The link takes you to a 404 page.

BTW, anyway of making a DNS

Keep up the good work!

@Zoilus Hi, if you experience a Permission not allowed, just try again, entering to the User Guide. Sometimes, because of many traffic, Rewrite Rule redirect can fail. I'll try to fix it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back