Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RetroGamer74       Start date Apr 8, 2018 at 3:12 PM       74      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, as many of you know I was pending to release the firmware v3 for ESP8266 following my last update. It was a bit difficult but I got here.

You can get it directly from the GitHub repository: retrogamerfirmv3.bin

You can also take a look to the demo preview, and from the README.md file: Firmware V3 (PS4ADMIN) for chip ESP8266 including PS4 4.55 Exploits

Firmware for chip ESP8266 including PS4 4.55 Exploits

This firmware includes next payloads: AppToUSB, Original (Payload Injections 9020 Port), HEN, HEN-VR, DUMPER, BACKUP, FTP, Enable Browser, Block FW Updates, Unblock FW Updates, Arabic Guy v1.0 GTA V ModMenu, WildeModz v.1.1 GTA V ModMenu, Lamance v.0.7 GTA V ModMenu.

English Installation Instructions

Download the ZIP package of this repository

Use retrogamerfirmv3.bin if you want firmware in english language.

Flash ESP8266 firmware using next flasher.

You can flash the firmware using Windows x86, Windows x86_64, or MacOSX.

https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases/tag/v3.0

Once running PS4:
  • Settings -> Networking setup.
  • Choose option Customized.
  • Select WiFi network identified by PS4Wifi. ( Password not required )
  • Select Automatic IP.
  • DNS IP, Set values for Primary and Secondary DNS to: 10.10.10.1
  • Set next options to their default values, until you reach the end of the networking setup.
  • Finally go to the Users Guide, in the Settings. The website installed into ESP8266 firmware will be shown. Ver: 1.0
Credits

qwertyoruiop, specter dev, flatz
Enjoy!!

Setting Up ESP8266 For PS4 (Quick & Dirty) via MasterTurkey
PS4 WiFi AP with i2c display
Portable PS4 Jailbreak (ESP8266 In An SMS Cart) via MasterTurkey
PS4ADMIN (Firmware V3) for ESP8266 by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

Thanks RetroGamer74! You rock! Love the layout and everything you've done with it!

Side note - it's super easy to set up. I've seen some videos that just went off to left field for no rhyme or reason. Step one, plug in esp8266. Step two, flash RetroGamer's Firmware (or something else). Step three, enjoy! lol

Hello,
a very nice and professional looking .bin file.
I would just suggest you to move your avatar and name somewhere down or in the corner because it ruins the professional look of your work.
I also would suggest you to add HolyGrail among HENs just in case it is needed.
Keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back