Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 8, 2018 at 1:50 PM       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the 1.76 PS4 API, PSN API, PS4API Open Sourced and recent PS4API 4.05 Port work today PlayStation 4 developer @BISOON made available a PS4API Server for PS4 4.05 Firmware to handle client R/W game memory requests aiding devs in making RTE/RTM tools. :geek:

Download: PS4API.bin / PS4 API Server GIT / PS4Lib-master.zip / PS4Lib GIT (Dynamic link library to create RTMs for PS4)

To quote from his post on NGU: Hello everybody after a while being away for a long time :)

Recently I got my PS4 (4.05) and thanks for everyone who spent his effort to make this happen on 4.5 and also we will not forget who is working on useful things for this community.

I spent the past two days looking for PS4API to control over the app memory using desktop tools/rtms, and unfortunately I got some but seems not worked with me or not stable enough (I am not underestimating their work, I really respect what they are done) also no new commits or updates on their projects for a long time.

So today I just pushed my PS4API server project into github for contribution, or for testing purposes. The client side not finished yet due the lack of time, so I will create the client lib based on the PS3Lib By iMCSx components (if he doesn't mind) to make it easy for people who already has created PS3 rtm tools and to make it simple for updating PS3 tools to PS4 (only changing the addresses will be enough) and the RPC as well if needed.

As I promised you guys I've finished the client side library in c# to make it easy for people who interested in making RTM tools. also demo app included for demonstration.

A Brief Examples:

Instantiate the PS4API object:
Code:
PS4API PS4 = new PS4API();
Connect to target:
Code:
PS4.ConnectTarget("192.168.0.0");
Disconnect from target:
Code:
PS4.DisconnectTarget();
Attach to game process:
Code:
PS4.AttachProcess();
Detach Process:
Code:
PS4.DetachProcess();
Notify:
Code:
PS4.Notify(222, "Hello World!");
Write to memory:
Code:
PS4.SetMemory(0x0000000000000000, new byte[]{0x00,0x00});
Read from memory:
Code:
byte[] buffer = PS4.GetBytes(0x0000000000000000, 8);
Extension Class Examples:

Spoiler

And from the README.md: PS4API Server

This project allows you to control PS4 game memory for reading/writing calls. with this project you can make RTE/RTM tools

Installation

use CTurt's PS4 *** from xvortex's repository. then follow the instructions on how to add the *** path to your environment.

Usage
Code:
char sendCommand(char command, void* args);
commands:
  • * 'a' attach to game process (eboot.bin) and the process will continued.
  • * 'c' continue the process.
  • * 'd' detach the process.
  • * 's' suspend the process.
  • * 'u' resume the process.
  • * 'k' kill the process (seems not works)
  • * 'n' send notification with text.
  • * 'r' read memory.
  • * 'w' write memory.
args:
  • * 'a'(void);
  • * 'c'(void);
  • * 'd'(void);
  • * 's'(void);
  • * 'u'(void);
  • * 'k'(void);
  • * 'n'(char text[]);
  • * 'r'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address);
  • * 'w'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address, char data[]);
Contributing
  1. Fork it!
  2. Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
  3. Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
  4. Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
  5. Submit a pull request :D
Added some *.bin to test or you can follow the args mentioned above to create a *.bin (Little Endian) and inject it to the server (PS4IP:9090) using nc/ncat. I will create the complete client side project ASAP.

TODO
  • more system functions.
  • Improve tcp communications.
  • Improve memory allocation.
  • multi-threaded.
  • process dump
  • process list
  • debugger
Bugs

No unknown bugs as far as I know already tested on IDC exploit page, and worked smoothly using nc/.bin

Feel free to comment below any bugs to fix. also your feedback is valuable. <3

Credits

CTurt -> the ***. Specter -> exploit implementation. IDC, xvortex, 2much4u, who else I missed (message me for the Credits)

Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for the heads up on Twitter earlier today! :beer:

PS4API Server for PS4 4.05 Firmware Memory RW Requests by BISOON.jpg

Comments

Awesome!! I have to say I'm highly encouraged by the way this scene is starting out. No in-fighting, just people sharing their work and everyone pitching in to build the scene. This is the way things should be!! Reminds me of scenes of old and can't wait to see what is produced as a result!!

Great work @BISOON !! Don't listen to the haters, you have a whole new scene of people that are very appreciative of your share and hard work!! Please keep it up!!

This is just a useful tool for cheaters and for some developer who wants to be idolized, I hope he will never see the light even if I doubt it, we need real homebrews in order to make sense of the public release of Kexploit.
Person share sourcecode, instructions on how to make binary, clear, extra nice.

Tool dump memory, binary, view processes alive, data. Person comes, not understand how to make memory debugger to generate segv and see window opens into secure inside. What real homebrew? this is tool to make tool making easier, this extra real. I study source, understand, help we for own code over thread use. What you release or how you help to improve scene?

bisoon, thank for share source + add learning to scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back