Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 7, 2018 at 4:06 AM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial release, his NetCheat API and the recent PS4 Debugger and PS4Notify projects that make use of the PS4API today PlayStation 4 developer @BISOON made available a PS4API Server Payload Port for 4.55 Firmware. :cool:

Download: ps4-api-server_4.55.bin (1.0 MB) / GIT

This comes proceeding both the 4.55 PS4 Holy Grail and 4.55 PS4HEN updates for exploited console owners.

From the README.md here are the usage commands and more, as follows: PS4API Server

This project allows you to control PS4 game memory for reading/writing calls. with this project you can make RTE/RTM tools

Installation

use CTurt's PS4 *** from xvortex's repository. then follow the instructions on how to add the *** path to your environment.

Usage
Code:
char sendCommand(char command, void* args);
commands:
Code:
* 'a' attach to game process ( eboot.bin ) and the process will continued.
* 'c' continue the process.
* 'd' detach the process.
* 's' suspend the process.
* 'u' resume the process.
* 'k' kill the process (seems not works)
* 'n' send notification with text.
* 'r' read memory.
* 'w' write memory.
args:
Code:
* 'a'(void);
* 'c'(void);
* 'd'(void);
* 's'(void);
* 'u'(void);
* 'k'(void);
* 'n'(char text[]);
* 'r'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address);
* 'w'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address, char data[]);
Contributing
  1. Fork it!
  2. Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
  3. Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
  4. Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
  5. Submit a pull request :D
TODO

Credits
CTurt -> the ***. Specter -> exploit implementation. IDC, xvortex, 2much4u, who else I missed (message me for the Credits)

Thanks to MeTheKing for the heads-up on this latest revision for developers. (y)
PS4API Server Payload Port for PS4 4.55 Firmware by BISOON.jpg

Comments

I am curious why no one modifies the software, we only limit ourselves to using the exploit and individual payloads. it seems that programmers are so afraid that no one dares to do something more.

A lot of people have been injured by our beloved company "PAYSTATION" even through the update 5.0 which ruled out consoles with a damaged Bluray drive .. $ always in every update receives what was [ps3 - otheros, backwards compatibility ps2, psp] it's time to put up and show them the middle finger.

sorry for my bad English. I did not have that language at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back