Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter STONEMC       Start date Dec 20, 2017 at 5:08 AM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Yesterday I wrote a little .bat file according to the KernelHooksHelper by @0x199 to make the process to run PlayStation 4 game backups on PS4 1.76 jailbroken consoles as easy as you can imagine.

Download: PS4Backuploader.rar (232 KB) / PS4Backuploaderv2.rar (371 KB - includes BigWadger's Payloads)

Now you can choose the way you want to load your game in one second. The benefit for me is that I can run two games from internal hdd (kernel hooks /data/CUSAXXXX and donor disc payload) without using filezilla to change the name of the internal backup folder in /data/. Also you can run a third game on external usb port.

After launching your local elf loader you have to launch the PS4Backuploader.bat and follow the instructions.

Set your PS4IP and name of donor disc payload in the two .txt files before and copy your donor disc payload into PS4Backuploader root.

Credits to @zecoxao, @0x199
PS4BackupLoader Multiple Payload PS4 Backup Loader by STONEMC.jpg

Comments

Sounds awesome ... Unfortunately i can't try without #1.76 hardware.

But sounds really really nice ... looking forward to try this on <=4.05 hopefully in the future.

I have a ps4 on 4.05. Can I get some help to run a game backup? Is this ps4backuploader compatible with 4.05 or just 1.76 ? Appreciate your prompt advice... Thank You!

Almost everything at the moment is for 1.76 OFW, but as PS4 models on later Firmware are publicly jailbroken some things will be ported higher (like the Playground / Webkit Ports) while others may be replaced by new methods as the scene progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back