Before you read:
This is VultraAID, This was taken from Cryptogenic ReadMe.md and Source has been added into thread.
PS4Console is a project that is meant to be a successor of the PS4 Playground for 3.55. It is a python-based program that can be run on any Linux/Windows/Mac system and allows you to interface with the PlayStation 4 with the 3.55 exploit.
The program simulates a terminal-like environment that allows you to send commands to the exploit being ran on the PS4, almost as if you were in the terminal. The program automatically runs fakedns.py when it is initiated, so using the User Guide would be the quickest and easiest way to use PS4Console.
You can run PS4Console in your command-prompt or terminal via the following command (Python 2.7):
The latest version is 0.1. More of the project will be implemented in future commits.
The exploit will not run correctly all of the time. If it doesn't work, just keep trying until it does, it shouldn't take long.
If you're on a linux system, you may need root permissions to run PS4Console on port 80, so you may need to run it via:
sudo python ps4console.py
- Fire30 - The porting of the WebKit Exploit to PS4, as well as assistance
- Xerpi - Functions in his POC edit that I ported over (these functions made things way easier and more efficient)
- XYZ - The original exploit for PSVita 3.60
- CTurt - Research done with 1.76
- XorLoser - File sizes and headers for dumping modules
- Maxton - Assistance in development
- Red-EyeX32 - Assistance in development