Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 16, 2018 at 1:13 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't checked out his awesome PS2 for PS4 PKGs Guide or JKPatch PS4 Memory Tool by all means do, as recently Xemio (aka @g991 or jogolden / goldfitzgerald on Twitter) made available a PlayStation 4 Debugger with 5.05 OFW support called PS4Debug for developers to modify memory with. :fire:

Download: ps4debug-master.zip / GIT

To quote from the README.md on the tool: PS4Debug

A debugger with support for the PlayStation 4! Have a look at blank for a little example! I hope someone will come along and make a full featured debugger with this framework.

Currently supports firmware 5.05 only!

PS4 Source Discord ... https://discord.gg/WXgmWFh

golden <3

Twitter @cloverleafswag3
psxhax g991

Debug Watch PlayStation 4 Debugger
PS4Debug PlayStation 4 Debugger with 5.05 OFW Support by Xemio.jpg

Comments

@PSXHAX is back, but i have an other question, why you dont make an new ps4 cheats category to post cheats, because all cheats are now posted in ps4 cheater this topic has 142 sits !

If we were primarily a PS4 cheats site I definitely would, but that isn't in the plans for the forums here at the moment.

when the ps4 mounts a pkg, does it store the decrypted passcode anywhere in system ram that could be viewed by a debugger? i'm assuming the passcode would be obfuscated in ram to prevent this or is this handled by the SAM chip? wondering if there is anyway to snoop memory to find a pkg's original passcode so that official updates for it could be unpacked with the passcode from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back