Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 9, 2017 at 12:21 PM       36      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4 Debug PKG Installation with FSELF Retail Port and the recent MSX Emulator for PS4 progress, today PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 (Github) shared a PS4GearSystem Emulator demonstration video running on PS4 OFW 5.01. :love:

In his Tweet embedded below, he states the following to quote: "Sega GameGear and Master System emulator running on PS4 FW 5.01. Next emulator will be NES." :ninja:

PS4Gearsystem Emulator running on PS4 FW 5.01
Thanks go out to @ArthurBishop for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox this afternoon and @Figure03 on Discord! (y)
PS4GearSystem Emulator Sega Game Gear Master System on PS4 5.01.jpg

Comments

Let's start with the shelves, there is a more significant exploit in the coding that use lv1 my colleagues. But it is not necessary to merge something in the network protection is very easy, all the tools and tips are in the network emulation is not heavy.

The main cipher good enough encodings to 4 lines to recreate the error and hacking.

Message for all unaware people: Nowadays devs do everything to not releasing anything useful before the end of generation. It's a joint plan of sony and devs. Always been like that. Don't expect anything.

Just update your console , good things comes to "final" firmware. No illusions just sad true.

That's what we've seen with the PS VITA. So people have 3 choices:

1 - Buy new PS4 games, update FW and forget about a Jail Break
2 - Dont update your PS4 FW, buy 2nd hand old games released before november 2016 to stay on FW < 4.05 (or not play at all !), no PSN, wait the release of the PS5 in 2-3 years
3 - Replace today your PS4 by a PC that has the power of a PS5. Play 0days, buy only the better games to play (free) online. And when the PS5 will be released you wont need to change/update your PC, you will be able to play for free 95% of the new PS5 games. PS5 players will have to wait 4-5 years more before a public JailBreak = Goto choice 1 or 2, rince & repeat !

Xmas is in 2 weeks ! :)

The biggest loser is Sony, can't they understand that they are losing all their fans ?

That PS4 was my last console, I'm so happy to have replaced my PS4 by a good PC in my living room.

My PC can emulate Sonic at 100000 FPS, not at 10 FPS as does that ps4 toaster.

Message for all peasant e-peen suckers: Xmas is in 2 weeks :)

I am sure they know and they dont care. As long as they are making more money from people do not know nothing about jailbreak.. They will continue to do so.

Therefore... That's your decision. PC wont have God of War and other games that are available only on Sony PS4 or above. Dont take me wrong that I like PC games too but the problem is that I am a fan of God of War and other so it is a problem. I will have to stick with PS4 and above as long as God of War continue to have more sequels in the future.

I will be releasing my ps4 exploit tomorrow morning before i wake up.. You will be able to play all your backups and will have an emulators to play pc games.. So be excited and tell your friends that ganger121 is the G
Have you fallen asleep an eternal rest the noob?
I twirled you on the genital.

G - Govnosos suka

PC wont have God of War
GOW4 = upgrade FW = no JB = more than 500usd for only one single game ?

I can play GOW 1 & 2 in 4k 60 FPS. The day GOW 4 will be released + a PS4 public JB (2022 ?), I will also play GOW 4 in 4k / 60 FPS on my PC bought in early 2017. About emulators, have you played Zelda BOTW in 4k/60FPS on CEMU ? Xmas is in less than 2 weeks.

I mean, not everyone wants to backup games the moment they're out. If it's 4+ years old then it's all good, as very little income is actually coming in from that title by then, but wanting a JB just so you can have access to the latest games for free really screws over the most important party in all this-- the game's Developers.

That BOTW emulation looks really nice, but you can guarantee that 99% of the people who play it via emulator are the same 99% who would've played GOW4 on a PS4 emulator if one existed right now, by backing it up. That's the second main reason why these companies prefer to release their most-popular titles on consoles instead of multi-platformed to include the PC.

I've been watching for years as the one who does nothing but wait to exploit to have free games starts pouring garbage through his mouth.

the scene of any console has been full of them, study programming, reverse engineering and other issues to make your own exploit and develop it, and you will not have to wait for others to do the work, it's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back