Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 8, 2019 at 11:10 AM       34,252       92            
Proceeding PS4HEN 1.8, PS4HEN 1.9 and the PS4REN release comes PS4HEN 2.0 Homebrew Enabler via SiSTR0 for jailbroken PS4 5.05 consoles which is a fully implemented kernel exploit for PlayStation 4 with HEN forked from @XVortex's ps4-hen-vtx Github repository. 😻 🥳

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_5.05_v2.0_SiSTRo.7z (17.03 KB) / Latest Version / GIT / Live Demo via @EdiTzZ on Twitter / PS4HEN 2.0.rar (14.87 MB - Offline) / Mirror / ps4-hen-vtx_5.05_v2.1_SiSTRo.7z

According to some of the Tweets from testers below, this latest iteration features a fixed PS4 Rest Mode as @Leeful confirmed on Twitter that Flockers now works when resumed from rest mode... and from the README.md to quote:

PS4HEN v2.0

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
Spoiler: Tweets
PS4HEN 2.0 Homebrew Enabler for PS4 5.05 via SiSTR0 via donatelo27
PS4HEN2 via mohammadfadel
:arrow: PS4HEN v2.1:

Features:

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
Fixes:
  • Black Screen Fix on Rest Mode
PS4HEN 2.0 Homebrew Enabler for PS4 5.05 via SiSTR0!.jpg

Comments

smutek110

Contributor
Verified
On my console, the exploit still works after the sleep mode from the hen1.8 version. I do not know how it happened and how. I also have a second 5.05 on which it does not work so this one is something wrong. Maybe this information will help someone in further work.

BigFreaze

Contributor
they take out trash for 5.05 that nobody wants or does not allow anything new having published the exploit of to do the kernel exploit in 6.20, the sceners of ps4, the worst, vain and sold of history. Ej; look at the scene of the switch

P.S. they complain that or there is homebrew but then they do not publish the ps4 keys they have for years

Recent Articles
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...
Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws Arrives on PS VR, VVR Trailer
Those seeking to play VR in VR may want to check out Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws, which is now available for PlayStation VR alongside a PSVR launch trailer video of the comedic...
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...
Free-to-Play Action RPG Dauntless Slashes Onto PS4 Tomorrow
Reminiscent of Fortnite, the Behemoth-slaying co-op action RPG Dauntless slashes onto PS4 tomorrow, is free-to-play and offers exclusive cosmetic gear for PS Plus members. 😀 Here's more on...