Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 31, 2017 at 9:20 PM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Nelly! A few days back we saw the introduction of E3 Share and now yet another Chinese cloner stepped up to the plate with their own MTX Key modchip clone known as the PS4Kit (pronounced PS-Fork-It :LOL:) which also allows PSN account gamesharing and offers compatibility with PS4 1000 / 1100 / 1200 / Slim and Pro models... until Sony blocks the method of course.

It appears they also have a PSVKit coming :sleep:, and below are some details from their official site at PS4Kit.com (PS4KIT user guide.pdf) thanks to @srinath on the PSXHAX Discord Chat:

About PS4KIT

PS4KIT is a hardware modification for PS4, it produced with the 2nd generation chip. It allows groups of friends to share games between their PS4s with no limitation.

PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 2.jpgIn other words, one of your friends buys a (digital) game on the PSN through a shared account, then the whole group can play the game on their own PS4. It is working great on your PS4 1000/1100/1200/Slim/Pro. If you want to play more shared account games on your PS4 console, PS4KIT is your best choice.
  • Compatible with Models PS4 10 / 11 / 12 / Slim / Pro
  • Easy Install - Only 6 wires to be soldered
  • Compatible with the latest 4.72 Firmware system update
  • Simple to use - Easily share PSN accounts to unlock games with your friends

PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 3.jpgPS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 4.jpg
PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces.jpg

Attachments

• PSForkIt.jpg
    PSForkIt.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 609

Comments

i think that's good news, even if the banhammer will strike we are going on the right path (look at the XBOX360 and the TX coolrunner chip) and we might end up with some glitch\jailbreak chips :) i love soldering so i am up to the task :)

Good question... maybe updating something on it? :unsure:

Although I still don't get if Sony blocks the entire gamesharing method how an updated chip will help if they increase the security and verification of PSN accounts. :confused:

the way the guys are doing it is using a donor console and extracting the flash and modifying flashrom from donor console so when it flashes on your the games are installed from flash of donor onto your flash see the risk of insta ban

They said you can remove the chip after using it, but I still wouldn't risk playing online with a modded console... something like this is probably quite simple for Sony to detect and flag.
Really? ps4kit It's one chip and many console?

That's good news..

the way the guys are doing it is using a donor console and extracting the flash and modifying flashrom from donor console so when it flashes on your the games are installed from flash of donor onto your flash see the risk of insta ban
doesn't work that way, like you told us in sb.. i made a fresh ps4 console logging in the account with games a fresh mtx chip.. what happens is when you logged in the account it thinks that the unit is already activated and the option to activate the ps4 is greyed out.. no donor reading/writing back to NOR flash

doesn't work that way, like you told us in sb.. i made a fresh ps4 console logging in the account with games a fresh mtx chip.. what happens is when you logged in the account it thinks that the unit is already activated and the option to activate the ps4 is greyed out.. no donor reading/writing back to NOR flash
They are making new clones that means they can implement new features but they don't have the balls to touch uboot cause to them its pointless.

the chips can be pre-loaded hence y some one is trying to put it on teensy++2.0 which ps4 can support minus the problem of a 256mb flash already loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back