Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 31, 2017 at 9:20 PM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Nelly! A few days back we saw the introduction of E3 Share and now yet another Chinese cloner stepped up to the plate with their own MTX Key modchip clone known as the PS4Kit (pronounced PS-Fork-It :LOL:) which also allows PSN account gamesharing and offers compatibility with PS4 1000 / 1100 / 1200 / Slim and Pro models... until Sony blocks the method of course.

It appears they also have a PSVKit coming :sleep:, and below are some details from their official site at PS4Kit.com (PS4KIT user guide.pdf) thanks to @srinath on the PSXHAX Discord Chat:

About PS4KIT

PS4KIT is a hardware modification for PS4, it produced with the 2nd generation chip. It allows groups of friends to share games between their PS4s with no limitation.

PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 2.jpgIn other words, one of your friends buys a (digital) game on the PSN through a shared account, then the whole group can play the game on their own PS4. It is working great on your PS4 1000/1100/1200/Slim/Pro. If you want to play more shared account games on your PS4 console, PS4KIT is your best choice.
  • Compatible with Models PS4 10 / 11 / 12 / Slim / Pro
  • Easy Install - Only 6 wires to be soldered
  • Compatible with the latest 4.72 Firmware system update
  • Simple to use - Easily share PSN accounts to unlock games with your friends

PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 3.jpgPS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 4.jpg
PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces.jpg

Attachments

• PSForkIt.jpg
    PSForkIt.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 614

Comments

It would be interesting to implement the chip off function so that the console can go back to PSN!

And setting up a bank with PSN Accounts to be able to have fun could think it would be enough and their business to be a bomb where buyers would login for download and setting up a forum give destination to guys!

No one is willing to share the biggest problem is this!

it's a modified flashrom as I've stated many times it's simple how it works and yes it could share a whole storage online facility the data is quite impressive 32mb. even to put on a teensy the problem lays with a # of things I've bin thro on schematics.

teensy can't be used as a flasher but would need to use teensy as a secondary device to read from to work then the main problem authentication I've seen big/little endian support in the main flash teensy is gonna be quite useless. m0/m4 best option

Good question... maybe updating something on it? :unsure:

Although I still don't get if Sony blocks the entire gamesharing method how an updated chip will help if they increase the security and verification of PSN accounts. :confused:

hardware bypass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back