Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 31, 2017 at 9:20 PM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Nelly! A few days back we saw the introduction of E3 Share and now yet another Chinese cloner stepped up to the plate with their own MTX Key modchip clone known as the PS4Kit (pronounced PS-Fork-It :LOL:) which also allows PSN account gamesharing and offers compatibility with PS4 1000 / 1100 / 1200 / Slim and Pro models... until Sony blocks the method of course.

It appears they also have a PSVKit coming :sleep:, and below are some details from their official site at PS4Kit.com (PS4KIT user guide.pdf) thanks to @srinath on the PSXHAX Discord Chat:

About PS4KIT

PS4KIT is a hardware modification for PS4, it produced with the 2nd generation chip. It allows groups of friends to share games between their PS4s with no limitation.

PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 2.jpgIn other words, one of your friends buys a (digital) game on the PSN through a shared account, then the whole group can play the game on their own PS4. It is working great on your PS4 1000/1100/1200/Slim/Pro. If you want to play more shared account games on your PS4 console, PS4KIT is your best choice.
  • Compatible with Models PS4 10 / 11 / 12 / Slim / Pro
  • Easy Install - Only 6 wires to be soldered
  • Compatible with the latest 4.72 Firmware system update
  • Simple to use - Easily share PSN accounts to unlock games with your friends

PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 3.jpgPS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces 4.jpg
PS4Kit PS4 Kit Clone of MTX Key Gamesharing ModChip Surfaces.jpg

Attachments

• PSForkIt.jpg
    PSForkIt.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 605

Comments

I tell you that I am modifying the universalflash so that you use it with teensy ++ and you do not have to install any chip. It is easy and simple this in order that you have all this method for free I think in 2 or 3 days, since I'm pretty busy with something you might like.

Apparently the PS4Kit chip highlight is a reversed USB port, and I haven't seen a price yet to see how it compares to other clones. :confused:

If anyone wants to you may be able to find out by asking HERE or contacting them directly using: inquiry AT ps4kit.com

is it possible to play online? First I have read it's not possible first time by MTX. Why you should use the chip? Only for playing offline?

They said you can remove the chip after using it, but I still wouldn't risk playing online with a modded console... something like this is probably quite simple for Sony to detect and flag.

They said you can remove the chip after using it, but I still wouldn't risk playing online with a modded console... something like this is probably quite simple for Sony to detect and flag.
You're right risk is available I think because the online purchased account is cloned to another Ps4 console. If multiple same accounts go online is it not too risk?

Most definitely, Sony will notice too many different people (IPs, geographic locations, hardware serial numbers, etc) using the same accounts and likely smack the banhammer down hard... the question is not so much if but when.

People can try the PlayStation Console Deactivation system in attempt to disassociate and disavow their PS4 from being flagged but only once every 6 months, and even that I'm sure Sony keeps meticulous logs of all the changes.

Also for those who missed THIS post check it out as it's a decent read on these PS4 modchips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back