Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the release of PS4 Reaper (debugger and trainer maker) the goal was to gather modders and gamers around one passion.

Today we've come along way: 3 Universal Trainers (PC, Android, iOS), 247 Trainers in total... and now we're are proud to announce the PS4Modding.net new web platform for game modding!

What is it ?

It's mainly a platform dedicated to modding games, it includes:
  • New web trainer service (using webrte2.bin, will not work with old payload)
  • Universal trainer host (all trainers are now synchronized between all app and service)
  • Rating and comment System for all trainers and content
  • Modded Saves
  • Secured backend for modders (to avoid trainer stealing, only the mod maker has control on his trainer no user or other modder could see the data now)
  • Modding Tools host for Dev
  • Game modding Tutorial for newbie modders (coming soon!)
All the available trainers have been updated now to synchronize data:
For help and support you can join us in Discord ;)

Big thanks to all people that helped and supported me a long this journey:
  • Golden
  • weysincha
  • vampirexx
  • Hejran7
  • tlh
  • molly
  • rizla
Now it time for me to take a long break šŸ˜“

PS4Modding.net - Trainer from Web browser
PS4modding.net - How to use PS4 Droid Trainer 1.2
PS4Modding.net PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools.jpg

PS4Modding.net PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools 2.jpg

Comments

Thanks for all the hard work and efforts, but tbh i perosnally prefer to use installed apps locally on my computer instead, browsers suck CPU/RAM resources.

Any hope you're gonna add some offline version of it in the future?
Edit: Sorry by offline i meant an app to be installed locally

@GamerX2 i already made 3 offline app
  • Multitrainer is the offline app for Windows
  • DroidTrainer is the offline app for Android
  • Itrainer is the offline app for iOS
if you read carefully you can see it in the post: all data is shared between the website and the app and all data is secured now and confirmed modder has access to the backend so they can upload trainer.

@Shiningami, unfortunately, new PC Multitrainer is laggy, confirmed. Tryed today couple times - PS4 stuck when injecting payload (1st time), PS4 reboots (3 times, again and again!) when injecting payload. 5th time it injects normally, but when open cheat (Tales Of Berseria) - PS4 freezes. Didn't want try 6th time...

So console stucks/reboots or trainer closes. And I can confirm that console NEVER stuck/reboot with old version, not even once (I use it from 1st release in November 2018)! Now will try Web version...

OK. I've thied 6th time, can't sit normally without try. This time trainer closes after open cheat page (like couple days before).

Web trainer can't find game. WebRTE2 injected normally. Web trainer didn't see running game. Mixed content, unsigned pluggins enabled, unblock disabled. But from all Droid trainer works perfectly without a doubt!

@astherion the multitraienr work fine no issue with the tool.
why does it freeze for you may come from the trainer you are using.

the webtrainer should also work with no issue
make sure you ps4 is on the same network as you ps4

PS: the only thing i could think of is the usage of the esp (didnt use one my self neither the tool test

in order to analyze the issue you are having in depth come to discord to discuss it

@Shiningami, web trainer I use with Al-Azif online payloads. Maybe it depends on trainer, but same trainer (Tales Of Berseria) in Droid version works with no issues (yesterday sit 3 hours with no errors). OK, today will try new ESP firmware, maybe its payload issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back