Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Free PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools release PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard announced on Twitter that he's added a PS4OfflineAccountActivator to his Github repository which allows users to export PS4 save data among other things to USB. 😍

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip / GIT / PS4 Offline Account Activator Edit.zip (Compiled Edit via @MODDEDWARFARE) / ps4debug 1.5.bin via @Coco Jones / PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI & Latest Versions 🔥

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use

Change the source code to:
  1. Put your console IP address
  2. Put the user number of the account you want to activate (1 if you only have one account in the console)
  3. Put your psn account id (in the code you have two methods to find it)
Then:
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Power off your PS4
  4. Power on your PS4 and enjoy the export capabilities. 4.1. Of if you used an old account fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section
Credits

Made by barthen (PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher Barthen Method / PS4 Keystone File Details on Dev Wiki by Barthen)

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.

PSN Activate Offline Accounts on 5.05 + Copy Modded Saves to a 7.02 PS4 by MODDEDWARFARE
PS4OfflineAccountActivator to Export PS4 Save Data to USB by Charlyzard.jpg

Comments

Is it possible to load these save games back in then? I have old, encrypted save files from a while ago that I took off one PS4.

Is there a way to take those and decrypt them and then transfer them back to the PS4 to use?

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things ??

In Warning & Notes

I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

pls what?

aladin i am trying to whip something up this sounds like it could be quite useful but i am not sure how to use it. I hate stuff like that on this scene. But hey with the good comes some icky learning i suppose.

If I understand correctly one must run the ps4 debug payload and then run this on their pc. Well I didn't see an exe so I think I need to load visual studio yes? What workload is recommended? Been a little bit since I toyed with studio.

thank @seanp2500 typical ps4 scene!!! the right words

i have added my ps4 id. and changed the ps4 ip in the app.. but i think libdebugger need too a other ip idk but i have no connecten on this step

Code:
i get a error on this position

private CMD_STATUS ReceiveStatus()

{

byte[] status = new byte[4];

sock.Receive(status, 4, SocketFlags.None);

return (CMD_STATUS)BitConverter.ToUInt32(status, 0);

}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back