Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 24, 2016 at 6:23 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend PlayStation 4 developer @DaBlackPantha released a PS4Payload IP Patcher v1 followed by v1.01 with source code which scans the payload for a byte pattern of 192.168 allowing the user to overwrite it with your own where applicable. ;-)

Download: PS4PayloadIPEditor.exe (15 KB) / PS4PayloadIPEditor v1.01.exe (15 KB) / PS4PayloadIPEditor.zip (108.06 KB) / PS4PayloadIPEditor v1.01.zip (109.5 KB)

To quote from Black Panther: I made this tool for those lazy people who don't want/don't know how to recompile payloads/hex edit the IPs themselves.

It's pretty bare-bones at the moment I suppose I could add more advanced options to it, but for now I think it's good enough.

All it does is search the payload for the byte pattern of 192.168 and lets you write over those bytes with your own IP address.

Somethings to note:

It currently only searches for the IP prefixes of '192.168' so if the payload was compiled with an IP different than those prefixes, it will throw an error. However, I don't see why someone would have their PS4 on any other prefix than 192.168

Change log:

v1.01:
  • Removed useless menu items such as 'save' and 'close'
  • Only allows for the opening of .bin and .elf files (most common for payloads as of now)
  • Added feature to only allow local IP prefixes (192.168.x.x)
v1.00:
  • Initial Release
Thanks to both @HydrogenNGU and @Nesterwork in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news! <3
PS4Payload IP Patcher with Source Code by PS4 Dev Black Panther.png

Comments

Are you going to share your version with the Dev on NGU or ?
Meh... From viewing the code it supposed to only open up .bin files but when i load a .exe or .dll it would execute to any IP... Strange i know right..

Also Edited the code the the Close tab in the Menu-strip as some reason the owner forgot to add the code in even
f780f0ccb54c5e9fbde28344a6ddcf0d.png

It patches to anything i warn you... Even your own PC IP

Meh... From viewing the code it supposed to only open up .bin files but when i load a .exe or .dll it would execute to any IP... Strange i know right..

Also Edited the code the the Close tab in the Menu-strip as some reason the owner forgot to add the code in even
f780f0ccb54c5e9fbde28344a6ddcf0d.png

It patches to anything i warn you... Even your own PC IP
Can you link the source w/ the changes you made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back