Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 21, 2020 at 12:48 AM       13,781       69            
Inspired by PS4 PKG Integrity Checker from @MagicSeb, today PlayStation 4 developer @unknownqx shared a PC application he calls PS4PKGVerifier 1.0 followed by v1.1, v1.2 that can be used to verify PS4 PKG integrity on multiple files with an improved GUI, v1.3 and PS4PKGVerifier 1.4 with more details below. 😃

Download: PS4PKGVerifier_1.4.zip (2.3 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

He initially made it for his own use and then decided, to quote: "Maybe someone will be interested in using it" so those who'd like to can check it out and share feedback below! :tup:

🔥 Finally, those who haven't done so yet may want to become a Verified Member to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs including 6.72 PS4JB to 5.05 PS4JB game backports, patches and updates we're unable to post on public forums.
PS4PKGVerifier 1.0 GUI App to Verify PS4 PKG Integrity by Unknownqx.jpg

Comments

Baku86

Contributor
Verified
Thanks. :)
@unknownqx do you know why there has to be more than 9 GB of free space to use your program? I'm not sure what's the threshold but 9 GB is not enough - it always give me BAD on integrity check. It's pretty weird since free space is not used when verifying process occurs.

Baku86

Contributor
Verified
Code:
Warn]    There may not be enough space for temporary directory. (C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\)
[Debug]    2020-09-01 22:27:33 Check Integrity Process started.
[Debug]    Check Integrity started.
[Debug]    Check Integrity ended.
[Warn]    2020-09-01 22:27:33 Check Integrity Process finished with warning(s).
Even 1MB DLC unlocker shows BAD on integrity check and this warning. Seems like 10 GB of free space is the threshold. It works when I've got 10.04 GB.

Recent Articles
WWE 2K19 PS4 Mod Ports and Modding Tutorial by Tekken57
These are mods which I have sculpted and created for the steam version of the game and have now ported to the PS4 version of the game. The video clips are recorded on the PS4. WWE 2k mods by...
PS4 6.72 Exploit Menu Updates by Leeful74, PlayStation Bounty by TheFloW
Following his PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful (Leeful74 on Twitter) recently shared some new PS4 6.72 Exploit Menu Updates...
How to Update Codebreaker Cheat Database on PS4 with PS2 Games Tutorial
Let's get this out of the way. Yes, things have gotten fancier, gaming has come on leaps and bounds but the PlayStation 2 was (and still is) the best video game console of all time! And as funny...
Orbis Suite for PS4 Homebrew Development by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz)
Proceeding the PKGDT Suite of PS4 PKG Backporting Tools, developer OSM-Made (@oldschoolmodzhd aka OLDSCHOOLMODZ on Twitter) recently updated Orbis Suite with PS4 6.72 Jailbroken Console support...