PS Vita work, PlayStation 4 developer LMAN (aka TheLeecherMan) released PS4PKGViewer which is a PS4 Package (PKG) Viewer with a few revisions and details below!
Download: PS4PKGViewer.v1.0-LMAN.rar / PS4PKGViewer.v1.1-LMAN.rar / PS4PKGViewer.v1.2-LMAN.rar / PS4PKGViewer.v1.3-LMAN.rar / PS4PKGViewer.v1.4-LMAN.rar / PS4PKGViewer.v1.5-LMAN.rar
To quote from TheLeecherMan's Blog on this latest PS4PKGViewer release:
PS4PKGViewer By LMAN © 2018
A Small Tool to View PS4 Package Info.
- Improved speed when processing package.
- Added support to export unencrypted contents.
Added new options to:
- View package contents.
- Search package contents.
- Check for package updates.
- Check the integrity of package.
- Export all unencrypted contents.
- Extract folders and files from package.
- Split already merged official package.
- User interface is now resizeable.
- Updated read-me file.
- Added new option to use single structure when listing or extracting package contents.
- Added support to change file name when extracting single file from the list.
- Updated package properties.
- Show error when file is being used by another process.
- Added new option to manually check for package updates using the given title-id.
- Added ability to display package regions.
- Added ability to detect fake dlc unlocker.
- Fixed splitting package to multiple parts.
- Fixed an issue with single structure mode.
- Updated package info detector.
- Updated package updates form and error handling.
- For official package, you need a passcode to be able to view, list or extract it's contents.
- If you want to display package contents then enable 'List Contents' option under Extra menu but for official package you need to enable both 'List Contents' and 'Ask for Passcode' options.
- If you want to save package title updates in json format then enable 'Save Updates' option.
- If you have a passcode for official package then press on the 'save' button in the passcode window to save it to a binary file, so the application can load it automatically when opening the package without asking for it.
Click here to go to the donation page.
Also of note, a PlayStation 4 PARAM.SFO Editor is in the works from xDPx for those interested:
Download: PARAM.SFO.Editor.zip / PARAM.SFO Editor V0.2 / PARAM.SFO Editor V1.1 / PARAM.SFO Editor V1.2 / GIT / PARAM SFO Tools by Fenny
PARAM.SFO Editor V0.2 Changelog:
PARAM.SFO Editor V1.1 Changelog:
- Added new Features to the Editor
- Both PS3 / PS4 SFO files can be opened
- PS4 SFO Files can be modified and saved as well as PS3 files they might be a bit buggy right now so just be mindfull
- PS4/PS3 sfo's can be converted to SFX files as well again ps3 version might be a bit buggy
This is a release of Param.sfo editor V1.1
PARAM.SFO Editor V1.2 Changelog:
- Added a bit more handling on sfo saving for PS4
- Any issues please log an issue
Hey guys, Been a while since i updated this but here you go a big update for the open world ps scene. We can now save param.sfo files without having to use the SCE Tools.
I have attached the base for click once which can be installed the same way as my ps2 classics. Use the .application and not the setup.exe file. i have also added a pre built binarry so you can run it without click once if you wish.
Hope you guys enjoy let me know if you find any bugs.