Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Nov 7, 2018 at 9:12 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my previous PlayStation 4 trainers (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 and NIOH) I started working on a Custom RTE tool and ended up making PS4 Game Breaker (a private tool used by PS4 Source community modders)... but still, it doesn't suit my needs because the lack of a good cheat data structure.

So again I took the time needed to do it and here we are releasing my new tool PS4 REAPER!

Download: PS4 Reaper Beta2.zip (50.4 MB) / PS4Reaper Multitrainer / PS4 Reaper Open Beta Discord

PS4 Reaper is a kind of swiss knife for game modders, it include a multitude of debugging and RTE tools and also save and load mod as custom trainer format.

A special thanks goes to Golden (aka @g991) for PS4Debug.

PS4Reaper PS4 RTE, Debugger and Trainer Maker by Shiningami.jpg

This tool should help people make more advance cheat and share them with the community. The tool is still in early state (beta) and may contain bugs, so your feedback is important to enhance it.

You can find some tutorials below:

PS4Reaper-Part 1-UI; payload injection & connection (English)
PS4Reaper Scanner Memviewer (Eng)
PS4Reaper Debugger disassembler and code cave (Eng)
For help and bug report join PS4 Reaper Discord.

Comments

@Shiningami
tried discord but constant loading screen.
anyways, using hen v8 and i can send payload but once i connect the app crashes/disappears from desktop. game/console does not freeze.
win10 64 bit
thanX in advance

finally got thru discord, but as a update, ive tried deadpool 4 times, wheel of fortune once and god of was omce. all ending the same way. i can see that it is connected thru the XMB and its processes, seems once the tool connects and starts to search or pick the process the app closes.

Excellent tool!

As for using it. I understand how to find the address of a value in-game and successfully did so. Watched your video so I could make a trainer for the game and include my cheat, but you completely lost me when started using the Disassembler and CodeCave.

In the debugger I only get one results and use that address in the memory control. It opens a result in the disassembler and I open said result in CodeCave and have no idea what CaveContents I need or what to change or even what the current ones that I have mean.

@Shiningami I do not. I was attempting to mimic what you did in the video, but using my own instruction result. But it looks like I'm messing up the Dissasembler and CodeCave part. I imagine a different scenario requires different Assembly code and without an understanding of it then you won't be able to create it. Damn.

@barelynotlegal i think i know why the tool crash for you its because port 755 are already busy just clear it and it will work

@ZachZS code aveing is complex to understand for some one that doesnt have assembly background if you want to start learning assembly editing start by the assembler (single instruction editing) i will make a video to explain it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back