Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       38,881       87            
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar and serve-win32.zip updates.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror)

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

Leeful

Developer
Contributor
Verified
@sonik Thanks for the gui, that works great but I have a problem with using miniweb as the server.

I downloaded a 507MB pkg file with miniweb and it took 6 minutes 47 seconds.! I then turned off miniweb and used apache (with same settings) instead and it downloaded in just 31 seconds.

Try swapping miniweb for apache and test the speed difference out for yourself.
Let me know if it is a lot faster for you.

Recent Articles
PS5 DualSense: New Wireless PlayStation 5 Game Controller Unveiled!
We've seen PS5 developer pictures of DualShock 5 (DS5) Controllers followed by the PS5 Hardware Specs, and today Sony officially unveiled images of the PS5 DualSense new wireless PlayStation 5...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 PS4 Exclusive Content and Trailer
Since their CoD: MW2 PS4 Campaign Remastered publisher Activision in conjunction with developer Infinity Ward announced details on the exclusive PlayStation 4 content in Modern Warfare Season 3...
Sony Reveals New PlayStation Now Games for April 2020
Joining the ranks of the latest PlayStation Now games for April 2020 are Marvel's Spider-Man, Just Cause 4 and The Golf Club 2019 for PS Now members. :cool: Below you'll find additional details...
Indie PlayStation 5 Game Soulborn Alpha Trailer by Pixelmad Studios
Proceeding the Godfall PS5 and Outriders PS5 trailers, Indie game Publisher Pixelmad Studios made available a Soulborn Alpha Trailer video of their upcoming PlayStation 5 openworld RPG adventure...