Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       42,623       106            
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates and PS4RPI_04.rar.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB)

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Leeful

Developer
Contributor
Verified
@sonik Thanks for the gui, that works great but I have a problem with using miniweb as the server.

I downloaded a 507MB pkg file with miniweb and it took 6 minutes 47 seconds.! I then turned off miniweb and used apache (with same settings) instead and it downloaded in just 31 seconds.

Try swapping miniweb for apache and test the speed difference out for yourself.
Let me know if it is a lot faster for you.

Recent Articles
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...
Minecraft Dungeons Battles Onto New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, get ready to begin a new quest in the action adventure game Minecraft Dungeons, set in the unmistakable blocky Minecraft universe next week on PlayStation 4...