Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As history repeats itself it's only a matter of time before leaked footage of the PlayStation 5 console surfaces, but until then following Sony's official PS5 DualSense reveal comes an AWESOME DualSense: My Vision concept video from Iskander Utebayev (aka bat.not.bad) on Instagram portraying his vision of a PS5 Controller in action... and it definitely defines a true next-gen peripheral being simply AMAZING!! šŸ˜

Download: 88HucvEpDGjP1cG1b.mp4 (3.82 MB - 640x640)

Spoiler: Original Article

Here's another cool DualSense Concept Design with 'Night Mode' also:

DualSense Lighting | Fan Edit by Ellejart
DualSense My Vision PS5 Controller Concept by Iskander Utebayev (Bat.not.bad).jpg

Comments

That can't be it. It has servos on servos. Thing can go from 0 to 60 in 1.2 seconds lmao

Wild if real but I'd still bet on a very good fake.

In the last video mirror posted above (THIS one) a guy talks about the controller rather than having music playing... can anyone summarize what he's saying in English? šŸ¤”

leaked the biggest and well made fake or leaked the best control of the next gen

if it is fake, I want this control on my table tomorrow! (Sense4Windows too!)

Agreed, I can't imagine someone bothering with all the tiny details shown in the video (such as the controller button lights appearing and then changing color when pressed) if it isn't legit.

Whether it's an official PS5 controller or some guy's insane homemade prototype I WANT ONE... because this is what next-gen gaming should be (if it isn't already). <3

People like to make fake videos because others will always notice them and there will always be comments like IS THIS REAL? Yes - its real. A real photoshopped video of pure science fiction.

You should see the one with the supercar remote keys. You can control your car from the remote and even change color instantly. Why go to a wrapping shop, when you can just press a button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back