Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 14, 2017 at 2:10 AM       37      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then we add to our PlayStation 5 News forum section, and following the last batch we received word via e-mail overnight from French 3D Artist Julien Kervarrec with some fresh PS5 controller concept designs to share with the community! :love:

Check them all out and share your feedback in the comments below, and if you like the PlayStation 5 controller concept designs you can find more of his work on his Blog. Enjoy all! :lovewins:

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 2.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 3.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 4.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 5.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 6.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 7.jpg

Comments

I can see those halo's breaking pretty easily. 'Gamer Rage', its a thing... even sitting on them accidentally would be hazardous.

pretty sure those aren't supposed to be "wristbands" .... those light bands on the end are actually for the VR system to be used as motion sensors

According to sources, they do not intend to change the controller or release new console before the end of 2020. I am waiting to see an official confirmation. Because we can speculate a lot while waiting.

LOL! It doesn't work that way. I believe that they remain with tradition PS4/PS5 controller with few addition, perhaps. Sorry but I don't like those idea conception art at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back