Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 14, 2017 at 2:10 AM       37      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then we add to our PlayStation 5 News forum section, and following the last batch we received word via e-mail overnight from French 3D Artist Julien Kervarrec with some fresh PS5 controller concept designs to share with the community! :love:

Check them all out and share your feedback in the comments below, and if you like the PlayStation 5 controller concept designs you can find more of his work on his Blog. Enjoy all! :lovewins:

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 2.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 3.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 4.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 5.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 6.jpg

PS5 Controller PlayStation 5 Concept Designs by Julien Kervarrec 7.jpg

Comments

Sorry but I don't get the bracelet on the controller... really it looks like handcuff to me... I'm gamer, not prisoner :whistle:

That bracelet is for localisation in space during VR-mode. But i also hope they are detachable or that there will be a more classic controller as option when you don't want to look silly using it in standard gaming mode.

The dualshock 4 controller is already a pretty good design, I expect the "dualshock 5" to follow the same template.

It's very unlikely we'll see a detachable controller because where are you going to house the battery?

The way I see it, there's virtually no space to house the battery when you also need to house the vibration motors.

Unless of course they scrape the vibration motors altogether, then it won't be called a "dualshock" controller anymore. :)

I really like the design, apart from these VR Mode thingy (looks a little funny) it doesn't look too futuristic but somewhat new but still true to its original design. I like it and can't wait for PS5.

It's very cool that you got them via email to share with the community :)

From what i see, the design does looks good, but the 2 Rings kinda looks fragile, imagine at times when playing certain games, either gets too excited or frustrated this break, i thing for the rings if they use the lights like current ps4 controller will do a great job, i like the idea of this 1 end looks like a nintendo switch copy and another looks like HTC vive copy. but the design is practical and do not need a additional stuff like ps move controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back