Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 11, 2020 at 1:12 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the day before PS5 Launch in the PlayStation 5 Scene, and proceeding their PS5 User Interface Tour the folks at Digital Foundry are back with an analysis of the next-generation PS5 Console's Power, Thermals, Storage, DualSense and HDMI 2.1 following yesterday's Ultimate PS5 FAQ. 🎆

⬆️ Update: @Lapy aka Lapy05575948 via Twitter shared a PS5 Temperature v1.00 PKG that displays the PS5's APU Temp for those interested.

Download: PS5_PS5 Temperature (LAPY20012) - 1.00.pkg (53.8 MB - LAPY20012_V1.00.pkg) / LapyGames PayPal Page <3

Is the PS5 too hot to handle? 🧨 Find out in their PlayStation 5 review video below! :fire:

PlayStation 5 Review: Power, Thermals, Storage, DualSense + HDMI 2.1 Analysis

PlayStation 5 is here and while it's not perfect - HDMI 2.1 features are lacklustre - the overall package is still a home run from Sony. Rich goes over thermals, power consumption and display features, picks over the storage situation and enthuses over a beautiful UI.

If the massive PlayStation 5 Fan visible in Sony's PS5 Teardown is any indication, we may not see an influx of case melting reports beginning tomorrow after all. 🔥🧯👨‍🚒👩‍🚒 🚒
PS5 is Too Hot Analysis of PlayStation 5 Power, Thermals, Storage & More!.jpg

Comments

This thing runs cooler under full load than my PS3 did when idle on the home screen. Very nice. Glad to see Microsoft and Sony really put a lot into cooling this time around.

Still i'm planing to wait few weeks after release to buy the PS5,
Probably issues will come up after the launch of the first generation of PS5

I'm curious as to what's going on with the dpad on the dual sense controllers. Seems to be a wide range of inconsistencies between controllers in regards to feel and sound produced when pushing directions. Not a bash of any kind. Just curious to see what people say as time goes on. 😊👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back