Category PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 10, 2019 at 1:16 AM       4,158       18            

How much will the PS5 cost?

• $299.99

• $399.99

• $499.99

• $599.99

• $600+

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
Earlier this week Sony officially announced their next-generation console the PlayStation 5 is a thing, and is slated to arrive commencing PS5 scene hacking, exploiting and jailbreaking collaboration during the holiday 2020 season... but how much will the PS5 cost? 💲 🤑 💰 💸

While Sony hasn't confirmed a set price point on the PlayStation 5 yet, based on the reported features and specs and new haptic feedback PS5 controller with adaptive triggers included how much would you be willing to pay for a launch day console likely on PS5 v1.00 Firmware?

:poll: Let us know in this week's PS5 site Poll and the comments below!

PS5 Price Predictions How Much Will PlayStation 5 Cost Get Saving!.jpg

Comments

Ahahme

Contributor
Verified
I think as a ps1 to ps4 gamer
I have tired of Sony and they low ghrphic games and have bad environment for gamers so I had enough of them

I will wait until this come out and if it was good graphic and hardwares I well buy it otherwise am turn to pc sweet gamerz

Recent Articles
GOG Galaxy 2.0 AIO Video Game Launcher Open Beta Arrives
Along the lines of popular emulator frontends such as LaunchBox, recently the GOG Galaxy 2.0 (aka Good Old Games) all-in-one video game launcher Open Beta went live on GOG.com bringing features...
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...