Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 10, 2019 at 1:16 AM       28      

How much will the PS5 cost?

• $299

Votes: 104 4.8%
  • $399

Votes: 355 16.5%
  • $499

Votes: 933 43.5%
  • $599

Votes: 408 19.0%
  • $600+

Votes: 347 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week Sony officially announced their next-generation console the PlayStation 5 is a thing, and is slated to arrive commencing PS5 scene hacking, exploiting and jailbreaking collaboration during the holiday 2020 season... but how much will the PS5 cost? 💲 🤑 💰 💸

While Sony hasn't confirmed a set price point on the PlayStation 5 yet, based on the reported features and specs and new haptic feedback PS5 controller with adaptive triggers included how much would you be willing to pay for a launch day console likely on PS5 v1.00 Firmware?

:poll: Let us know in this week's PS5 site Poll and the comments below!

PS5 Price Predictions How Much Will PlayStation 5 Cost Get Saving!.jpg

Comments

Jeebus... That would be crazy for a video game console, even decent PC's you can find for a few hundred bucks on NewEgg, etc. 🤪

Maybe for a 'Pro' model or something, but if they expect to sell a lot of them like the PlayStation 4 then Sony will have to make it affordable to the masses... including minimum wage workers, etc.

I believed about 400 dollars. Since Sony learned their lesson about expensive. PS4 was about 400 dollars. This should be fair good guess as well but 499 is probably likely but not 600 at all. People who vote 600 need to reread it somewhere again about Sony's learned the lesson in the past.

Am I the only one concerned about how those new gamepads will drain batteries with those new features? Almost back to wired. RIP all-night sessions with friends. 3-4 hours MAX if you ask me for predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back