Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 10, 2019 at 1:16 AM       28      

How much will the PS5 cost?

• $299

Votes: 104 4.8%
  • $399

Votes: 355 16.5%
  • $499

Votes: 933 43.5%
  • $599

Votes: 408 19.0%
  • $600+

Votes: 347 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week Sony officially announced their next-generation console the PlayStation 5 is a thing, and is slated to arrive commencing PS5 scene hacking, exploiting and jailbreaking collaboration during the holiday 2020 season... but how much will the PS5 cost? 💲 🤑 💰 💸

While Sony hasn't confirmed a set price point on the PlayStation 5 yet, based on the reported features and specs and new haptic feedback PS5 controller with adaptive triggers included how much would you be willing to pay for a launch day console likely on PS5 v1.00 Firmware?

:poll: Let us know in this week's PS5 site Poll and the comments below!

PS5 Price Predictions How Much Will PlayStation 5 Cost Get Saving!.jpg

Comments

$499 to $599 I think, more than that it will be over-priced (if it's $399 it will be more than a fair price, cause after some few months, there will be a PRO version for a higher price :unsure:)

Prices are really crazy, look at the Samsung S20 ultra, costs $1500...like that's really crazy, you could get a good gaming PC with that and an additional small amount...I wonder what we will do in the next 5 years when phones cost $7K

I also think both xbox and PS5 will be $499 for the 1TB version. I am planning to get both at launch and keep the PS5 in the box until the first jailbreak, an play on the xbsx with game pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back