Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PlayStation 5 News of the CFI-1200 PS5 Model, Rumored PS5 Pro in 2023 / 2024 and DualSense Controller Side Haptic Feedback PS5 Mod comes the latest PS5 Slim Modification project from DIYPerks' YouTube Channel that showcases building the world's first PlayStation 5 Slim console! 🤩

This comes proceeding the Water Cooled PS5 Console Demo, Adjustable Speed PlayStation 5 Fan Mod, PS5 Darkplates 2.0 by Dbrand, Sony's official PlayStation 5 Console Covers and those interested in PS5Scene modding can check out the PS5 Slim Mod video below with a DIY Perks Discord and DIYPerks Patreon Page also available to support their continued work! đź’™

Cheers to sdragon001 via Twitter for the heads-up on this earlier! 🍻
Building the WORLDS FIRST PlayStation 5 slim
PS5 Slim Mod Building the World's First PlayStation 5 Slim by DIY Perks.jpg

Comments

I mean its incredible on its own but i dont like how it turned out to look haha Part of me wished to see the same model just shrinked :D

I would love to have a ps5 that looks the same but was smaller

I love this guy's channel. I saw a vid where he turned the entire ps5 copper but maintained its stock shape and it looked very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back