Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the SPIWay for PS4 update and BwE PS5 NOR Validator in development, today @Abkarino (AbkarinoMHM on Twitter) released a PS5 SPIWay utility to the PS5 Scene for dumping / flashing the PlayStation 5 SPI Flash with testing by @Centrino (Centrinouk on Twitter) allowing devs to further research Sony's next-gen console! :love:

Download: SPIWay_v0.60.rar (8.2 KB - includes SPIWay_v0.60.hex hexcode and SPIway_v0.60.py python script)

Below are some related Tweets with additional details:

• SPIWay_v0.60.rar (8.2 KB - includes SPIWay_v0.60.hex hexcode and SPIway_v0.60.py python script)

A gift for PS5 Scene, SPIWay v0.60 with support for dumping/flashing PlayStation 5 SPI Flash to allow us to do some researches on PS5. Thanks for my friend Centrinouk for testing my new version on his own PS5 console.

Change log on this version:

+ Add support for PS5 SPI Flash "W25Q16JVSNIM"
+ Code enhancement & clean up.

Actually i had developed this version more than 3 months ago, but i was so busy in my real life and job so the release was delayed so much.

If anybody interested in this tool and want to contribute to the scene, if it is possible you can dump your PS5 and modify this dump to mask all personal data if any and share this dump to allow to collect more dumps from many consoles to study it and document it in PS5DevWiki.

Bout time this happened, releasing a tool similar to SPIway but one that supports the Teensy 4.0 and will be using Python3 :) ... more chips to be supported in the future.
PS5 SPIWay for Dumping  Flashing PlayStation 5 SPI Flash by Abkarino.jpg

Comments

I have a ps5 and i'm waiting patiently for the exploit and in the mean time i'm playing with my ps4. šŸ˜šŸ˜ I'm really happy for what devs are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back