Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 19, 2023 at 5:04 AM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Sony's previous PS5 OFW revision last month comes a new PS5 System Software / Firmware 23.01-07.20.00.05-00.00.00.0.0 update pushed live for those in the PlayStation 5 Scene today with the changelog outlined below. :cautious:

:alert: As always, DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS5 Game Backups and PlayStation 5 homebrew apps, emulators, etc whenever a full PS5 Jailbreak Exploit (PS5Jailbreak Status) in the PS5Scene becomes publicly available.

Download: PS5 Firmware 7.20 Update (US) / PS5 Firmware 7.20 Update (EU) / PS5 Firmware 7.20 Update (UK) / PS5 Firmware 7.20 Update (AU/NZ) / PS5 Firmware 7.20 Update (JP)

This comes following the Mast1c0re: Hacking PS4 / PS5 via PS2 Emulator Part 2 by CTurt, and here's the PS5 v7.20 Firmware Update changelog from Sony's official page: Version: 23.01-07.20.00

Latest system software update for PS5 consoles

System software features on the PS5 console

Version: 23.01-07.20.00
  • We’ve improved system software performance and stability.
  • We’ve improved the messages and usability on some screens.
  • We've updated the DualSense Edge wireless controller device software to improve stability.
7.20 ps5 update introduces some changes to font DFHEI5-SONY2022, included in package with index 22
credit to NSTG_official and to msparky83 (@MSPARKY83) for the pup decryption process
as always you can find the decrypted files here:
PS5 System Software Firmware 23.01-07.20.00 Live, Don't Update!.png

Comments

My PS5 remains on 6.50, logged in with Okage installed.

Yesterday I deleted my FFVII Remake instead of closing it... on accident of course.

I have the disk, but I can't get Yuffie's DLC back without updating... I thought I'd play that right after FFVIIR but... I guess I'll wait.

Ah I can't code and I think that the hv from ps5 is not possible to get it cracked.

So we don't have to wait... We should update the console and buy cheap disc games in second hand and enjoy the console :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back