Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 3, 2021 at 10:19 AM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In PS5Scene news today following their previous revision Sony pushed live PS5 System Software / Firmware v2.50, specifically Version 20.02-02.50.00 with the official changelog outlined below. 🤩

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS5 Game Backups and PlayStation 5 homebrew apps, emulators, etc whenever a PS5 Jailbreak Exploit arrives.

Download: PS5 Firmware 02.50.00 Update (US) / PS5 Firmware 02.50.00 Update (EU) / PS5 Firmware 02.50.00 Update (UK) / PS5 Firmware 02.50.00 Update (AU/NZ) / PS5 Firmware 02.50.00 Update (JP)

Here's a guide on How to Update the PlayStation 5 System Software / Firmware, and to quote from Sony's official page on the changes PS5 Firmware / System Software 2.50 Update brings:

Version 20.02-02.50.00
  • This system software update improves system performance.
  • In rare cases, the PS4 version of a game would install from the disc after you upgraded to and installed the PS5 version. Now, when you insert the PS4 game disc, the PS4 version won't install unexpectedly.
  • You can now select and edit video clips using Share Factory Studio from your media gallery.
Cheers to spotanjo3 for the heads-up of this PlayStation 5 Scene news earlier on! 🍻
PS5 System Software  Firmware v2.50 is Now Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

Once you play something on ps5, you will not care much for your ps3/4. I know I don't. I have ps4 with 6.72 full of games and I crap you not, I have not turned it on even once after getting ps5 and playing on it for one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back