Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2016 at 9:10 PM       34      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes common sense isn't, well... so common! :geek: Tonight Sony is releasing PS4 Firmware 4.00, and PlayStation 4 developer @Tigerfy (Twitter / YouTube Channel) sent out a reminder to sceners NOT to update if you intend to Jailbreak your PS4 console at some point in time. Easy peasy, right?

Also earlier today @ryan111 shared a new PS4 Dev Blog with three brief entries, and has since added a fourth with links to files along with some more updates below including PS4 kernel memory addresses at offsets 0x23 0x24 0x25 and for other things 0x28 with *** memory address = 0x%
Cheers to @VultraAID for the news in the PSXHAX.COM Shoutbox and to @IvarKarl for keeping UP the daily EPEEN gossip! I'm still waiting for EVAG to pwn EPEEN :D

PS: For those not updating, don't forget about PS4 Update Bypasser PSProxy by Red-EyeX32 and the PS4.rar (EU/UK/US Bypass) ;)
PlayStation 4 Pro PS4 Jailbreak.png

Comments

That's why I included the first sentence... even though not updating OFW is 'common sense' to those who follow the hacking scene regularly, believe it or not it isn't to everyone else.

Hell, most outside the scene don't even know what OFW is... yet they may know what LOL and OMG mean :whistle:

The news for the rest of us resumes following the reminder though :D

What happen if u want to play FiFa16 and u need to sign in and it prompt you to update 4.00 before playing.

if u dun update u cannot play the FiFa16 and u cannot even start.

Hope it can be play on 4.0
if not all games cannot play onine if u dun update

What happen if u want to play FiFa16 and u need to sign in and it prompt you to update 4.00 before playing.

if u dun update u cannot play the FiFa16 and u cannot even start.

Hope it can be play on 4.0
if not all games cannot play onine if u dun update
Dont you mean FIFA 17?

WAKE UP , GUYS...
People dont care about and dont want a ps4 JB, just want to play new games and good online, so im sure this warning means nothing for 39,99 millions of people. Even if they understand it clearly, and be sure they do.

If that "future and hypothetical" JB means crapy 2D and indie games or linux... c´mon guys... forget it, nobody including ALL OF US will pay attention to this.

Developers delivered all the info sony needs to patch every existing bug/exploit. So, people said: "ok, JB is dead now, lets play as always"

That is what my costumers say everyday, its a 9 to 1 proportion.

Sony have the less "auto-jailbreack" platform in the world, and people want it this way. They paid a lot for it and dont want a stupid JB ruining their gameplay.

I hope that JB were a good thing to take advantage of our hardware... but i think is too late. Time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back