Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2016 at 9:10 PM       34      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes common sense isn't, well... so common! :geek: Tonight Sony is releasing PS4 Firmware 4.00, and PlayStation 4 developer @Tigerfy (Twitter / YouTube Channel) sent out a reminder to sceners NOT to update if you intend to Jailbreak your PS4 console at some point in time. Easy peasy, right?

Also earlier today @ryan111 shared a new PS4 Dev Blog with three brief entries, and has since added a fourth with links to files along with some more updates below including PS4 kernel memory addresses at offsets 0x23 0x24 0x25 and for other things 0x28 with *** memory address = 0x%
Cheers to @VultraAID for the news in the PSXHAX.COM Shoutbox and to @IvarKarl for keeping UP the daily EPEEN gossip! I'm still waiting for EVAG to pwn EPEEN :D

PS: For those not updating, don't forget about PS4 Update Bypasser PSProxy by Red-EyeX32 and the PS4.rar (EU/UK/US Bypass) ;)
PlayStation 4 Pro PS4 Jailbreak.png

Comments

im not updating.. my ps4 is locked inside the box and inside a larger box and inside a more larger box and placed it somewhere safe.. dont force me to tell where it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back