Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 30, 2018 at 12:10 AM       35      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development, recent PS4 Game Saves with FPKG's Guide and his LibHB PS4 Homebrewing Library PlayStation 4 developer @cfwprophet made available PSFSKKey which is a PS4 SaveGame Decryption Tool for developers that is only missing the SAMU (Secure Asset Management Unit) PFS keys. :ninja:

Download: PSFSKKey-master.zip / GIT

From the ReadMe.md, to quote: PSFSKKey

A Tool to decrypt your save games. Right now just the SAMU PFS keys are missing. Code is already added. So when either, the Keys are released or some one which have, add them, then we have a working tool already.

For encryption aka signing, reverse the steps. Get SD master keys from ps4 devwiki or use SaveDataMasterKeyDumper_v2_505.pkg (Mirror) to dump them your self from your console. Put keys into same directory then this tool run.

Usage:
Code:
PSFSKKey.exe SaveDataPFSSKKey.bin SaveData
Credits:

Anonymous Dev

-Have Fun-

PSFSKKey PS4 SaveGame Decryption Tool by CFWProphet.jpg

Comments

Is it possible to resign save games to be used on another user account? I upgraded my HDD backed up my saves and restored them but they show as corrupt and I'm guessing because they are linked to a different user profile?

If it's harder to make an actual save resigner maybe we need a dev to make an app that makes the user IDs all the same for JB PS4 profiles.

yea cfwprophet is very very active lately, seen great progress from him.. yea only Samu missing.. hopefully that will be next to achieve by masterminds in the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back