Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Go PS4 PSN Game Search Utility, software engineer MattMarked shared a Blazor (GIT) Web UI framework project that will notify those interested about new discounts on the PlayStation 4 store when they become available. :spsbuttoncolor: <3

Download: PSLovers.zip / GIT

PlayStation 4 game data includes the icon image, star rating score, game ID, game name, game URL, initial release date, provider name, content type, playable platforms, normal price, discounted price, discount percentage and sale start / end dates with some related JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) articles linked below:
Also heating things up on Twitter recently from Kiwidoggie: :fire:
I got some qwertyoruiopz level memes coming y'all's way in a few days 😂
Tbh I forgot about this 😂
I'll be posting the thing on this as a thread.

So the meme is a ghetto half ass nano port to rust, but then I got rust running (with tons of hacks and unsafe) usage in the PS4 kernel, you can view the nano window over UART (kernel printf) input is(1/2)
Done by remote sockets currently, this was a test to see if I could get freestanding rust executables working with PS4 kernel, it works...but not very well (no libc etc) you can too with https://os.phil-opp.com/freestanding-rust-binary/

And some kdlsym implementation (2/3)
Code:
let f = std::mem::transmute::<usize, fn(i32) -> i32>(f); f(42);
But instead of using std:: you use core:: because of no-libc

PSLovers Blazor Project for PS4 Store Discount Notifications by MattMarked.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back