Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PSN API PHP Wrapper updates, mgp25 shared an independent and unofficial PlayStation Network API Python Wrapper called PSN API for coders and developers to utilize in their projects. :geek:

Download: psn-api-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md file: PSN API

This is a python wrapper for the PSN API.

Read the wiki and previous issues before opening a new one! Maybe your issue is already answered.

Do you like this project? Support it by donating
  • Paypal: Donate
  • Bitcoin: 1DCEpC9wYXeUGXS58qSsqKzyy7HLTTXNYe
How to get refresh token

Sony is using reCaptcha now. There is no way to do this authentication via the Script at this time. So we have worked around the authentication issue by doing the following.

1. From the PSN Website or App or Console Enable 2 Step Verification

2. Go to https://www.bungie.net/en/User/SignIn/Psnid?code=000000 Enter your credentials, Solve the reCaptcha, and when you get the ENTER Verification Code screen take a look at the URL in your browser. Collect the following ID: ticket_uuid=b7aeb485-xxxx-4ec2-zzzz-0f23bcee5bc5&layout_type=...... DO NOT ENTER THE VERIFICATION CODE

3. From the API
Code:
auth = Auth('YOUR EMAIL', 'YOUR PASSWORD', b7aeb485-xxxx-4ec2-zzzz-0f23bcee5bc5, 'verification_code_you_got_on_your_phone)

tokens = auth.get_tokens()

print(tokens)
4. Save the refresh and npsso values from the output

5. From now on you can authenticate (Refresh your tokens) instead of re-authenticating every time.

Like this:
Code:
new_token_pair = Auth.GrabNewTokens(refresh_token)

tokens = {
   "oauth": new_token_pair[0],
   "refresh": new_token_pair[1],
   "npsso": npsso # saved above!
}

friend = Friend(tokens)
friend_list = friend.my_friends()
Note: Check obtain_tokens.py

Features
  • Login to PSN
  • Get user information
  • View and manage your friends list
  • Manage and send messages through PSN (This feature does not work at the moment).
TODO
  • View trophies and trophies for a specific game
  • Create, manage and view communities
Legal
This code is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by PlayStation or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. This is an independent and unofficial API. Use at your own risk.

Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip on Twitter earlier today! (y)
PSN API Unofficial PlayStation Network API Python Wrapper by MGP25.jpg

Comments

Wait wait wait.... can we... access PSN features with this ?? I just want to activate my ps4 for transferring my saves into USB key

Is this a failure? Everyone has access so this is the only one Authentication Error

There has been an error. Please try again later. click here to return the front page. If you require more assistance, click here to go to the Help page.

u mean like tunngle? yeah i was thinking about something like that with LAN or over online
there are bunch of gaming services for backup games on pc
ex: tunngle , hamachi etc
just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back