Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter akrey907       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

akrey907

Contributor
Hello all, so I have a major issue... my psn account was banned for charges made on my account (which I did not make) I contacted psn support and was told until those are paid off they won't even investigate it... I can't pay for those.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any ways to get my account un banned. I have about 5 years put into my account and am furious right now. I've talked to 4 different people at Sony and get the same runaround everytime. Your time and help is very appreciated!!

I'm afraid that talking to $ony is like talking with trained monkey , there is not much that can be done , console can be unbanned with proper tools and it can NEVER be connected to banned account as it will get ban again, but account is whole different animal ;)

Wow, that's pretty stiff that Sony won't even look into it until charges are paid off that someone else made o_O

I was going to suggest what you already tried (calling another Sony rep) but if several told you the same thing it may be easier to create a completely separate new account... although if you used a console that was used on the old account on the new one, they may hijack that one too :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back