Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter jamesblond007       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesblond007

Contributor
Verified
I'd like to enable offline activation on my PS4 on 7.02 firmware. Something that was possible on 6.72 as I have previous saves that I would like to re import from my external drive.

Is this function likely to reappear. I Spent a number of hrs on Resident Evil 2 & can't face restarting the game again.

Thoughts appreciated. My saves are from a 7.02 console so that shouldn't be a issue

Solution
I believe this can help to have console activated so it can export/import saves, with other UUID though.

Someone with Save Mounter can resign your saves to this UUID from backup. Or if these saves you have can be imported on 6.72, then re-exporting them to backup-UUID would be even easier.

If you post your saves from 7.02 I can try them on 6.72 to say for sure.
I believe this can help to have console activated so it can export/import saves, with other UUID though.

Someone with Save Mounter can resign your saves to this UUID from backup. Or if these saves you have can be imported on 6.72, then re-exporting them to backup-UUID would be even easier.

If you post your saves from 7.02 I can try them on 6.72 to say for sure.

Solution
I had save mounter on 6.72 worked well. subsequently updated to 7.02 then had a linux install internal. Then decided not the way to go after advice so initialized again & tried to introduce saves with no joy on 7.02

I'm sure psn offline activator will get ported to 7.02 just a matter of being patient I suppose. The method you describe looks a bit to intense, I prefer to stay within ultra safe boundaries. Thanks for the info all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back