Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter grill2010       Start date Nov 18, 2019 at 9:35 AM       86      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay.

PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away*. PSPlay is optimized to provide streaming experience with lowest latency possible.

It's also a 3rd Party Remote Play client which supports 3rd Party controllers mobile data connections, multiple PS4 profiles and PS4 firmware from 5.05 to 7.00. A PC is of course not required anymore, you can check it out here:

Download: PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play (Early Access) / PSPlay Website

There will be a special offer for the alpha test of PSPlay which starts tomorrow. Similar to REPL4Y, the app will be available for free for one week. Any feedback or suggestions for improvements are welcome.

A detailed tutorial will be published on my YouTube Channel soon as well as an introduction video. In the meantime you can have a look at the help website of PSPlay in case you have some questions.

*Please note: if you want to play over the Internet when you are not at home you have to configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your network at home.
PSPlay PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010.jpg

Comments

@Sergi8 hmm then it should work normally. Try to clear the cache from your Play Store app or just try to install it via a browser from a PC. Could you maybe send me a screenshot of how the store entry is looking on your side?

@SergeiB the apk will not work, you have to install it from the Play Store. I have checked in my Google developer console and OnePlus One is definitely supported. The Beta program from Google Play is not available in following countries China, Iran, Cuba and Sudan.

Are you living in one of these countries or do you have a Google Account linked to one of these countries. If yes then this is the problem. A release version will be available in a few weeks, the alpha test phase will be over then but you can just contact me then.

@Sergi8 hmm then this is a Google issue. I've checked. Every OnePlus model is supported and also beta program is available in Italy.

I would suggest following:

1. Try to clear the Google Play app cache on your device and check if you are using the newest Play Store app. If not update it and try again. If it is still not working proceed with step 2.

2. Go to a PC and open the Google Play Store website. Log in to your Google account if you haven't already. Search PSPlay and look if you can install it here remotely on your device via the browser.

If none of the above methods work we can only ask Google why. Let me know the results.

@Sergi8 just write back to my developer mail address you should find it in the Play Store entry of PSPlay. No need to spam this thread anymore I guess. Just for information I checked again and your device is supported according to Google. I didn't add any criteria for supported devices, as long as you have Android 5.0 or newer it should work.

I explicitly checked for OnePlus A0001 and Google tells me that it is supported. Try to ask the Google support team why you can't download it. Is there any more information available on the Play Store why it isn't compatible?

Edit: just try this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back