Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter grill2010       Start date Nov 18, 2019 at 9:35 AM       86      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay.

PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away*. PSPlay is optimized to provide streaming experience with lowest latency possible.

It's also a 3rd Party Remote Play client which supports 3rd Party controllers mobile data connections, multiple PS4 profiles and PS4 firmware from 5.05 to 7.00. A PC is of course not required anymore, you can check it out here:

Download: PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play (Early Access) / PSPlay Website

There will be a special offer for the alpha test of PSPlay which starts tomorrow. Similar to REPL4Y, the app will be available for free for one week. Any feedback or suggestions for improvements are welcome.

A detailed tutorial will be published on my YouTube Channel soon as well as an introduction video. In the meantime you can have a look at the help website of PSPlay in case you have some questions.

*Please note: if you want to play over the Internet when you are not at home you have to configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your network at home.
PSPlay PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010.jpg

Comments

@krzys4xbox I don't really see how this is related to PSPlay? PSPlay is a Remote Play client for Android. Keyboard inputs are not supported. You can use a gamepad or the onscreen gamepad.

@denis688 it should work on all screens, the screen resolution should not have any influence on the remote play session. What device are you using? Maybe you've accidentally activated the gamepad mode? You can switch between gamepad and remote play mode by swiping left or right on the logo of the main screen of PSPlay.

I'm using redmi note 7
In the mode of gamepad

Screenshot_2020-06-04-13-30-49-505_psplay.1591266941.jpg

I did not plug. Simply on each side black, not on all screen, as though there for a fullhd display. Not for my screen

@denis688 understand now. You can activate the "stretch" video stream option in the Remote settings. In the next update I will include a "Zoom" video stream setting as well. It should be available until next week.

The new update is available, it includes a few improvements and microphone support. It will be the last early access version. I think PSPlay is now very stable and I would be happy if everyone could provide a nice feedback if the first public release is available in 1 or 2 weeks.

In addition, PSPlay can finally be downloaded from the Amazon App Store.

hello in my opinion this application is only needed for jailbreaked ps4. For updated ps4 there is a free Sony original app and it works ok. So this one should also be free.

@Marcinthc12 to be honest the original remote play from Sony isn't very good. It has a lot of limitations but if you are happy with the original one then it's okay. If you want more information just read the app description. No one is forcing you to use PSPlay. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back