Category PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 8, 2016 at 11:52 PM       10,937       7            
Wubz_Thumbnail_Template.png

NOTE: PSPROXY FOR PSVITA use with caution. The way henkaku was done, it can be noticed by Sony.
A few months back PlayStation developer Red-EyeX32 released a PS4 Update Bypasser and now he's back with a few updates to PSProxy bringing it from v3.0.0.0 to v3.1.0.0 followed by v4.0.0.0 with more below! :D

Download: PSProxy.rar (v3.0.0.0) (40 KB) / PSProxy.rar (v3.1.0.0) (40 KB) / PSProxy.rar (v4.0.0.0) (40 KB)

To quote: I have updated my PSProxy application to v3.1.0.0 v4.0.0.0 which fixes some bugs regarding support to PS Vita.

This will allow you to bypass the new 3.61 update and sign-in to PSN on 3.60 firmware.

Instructions:
  • Press start on the utility.
  • Add IP and Port to the Vita.
  • Sign-In to PSN
  • Profit?
Please let me know any bugs you encounter, I would gladly fix the problem for you. :)
PSProxy v3.1.0.0.png

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

NathanJC

Contributor
It's not working for me. Whenever I try to use this, I try to start the Playstation Store on my PS Vita and I get the following:

An error has occurred.
(C3-14978-9)

Any advice? I have an AU region PS Vita, and I selected "au Australian/New Zealand" from the drop-down list.

mattking45

Contributor
EDIT: im still getting the error "Update the system software to use network features (CE-34701-5)" when ever i attempt to sign in when the patch blocker is active. Currently on 3.55

Recent Articles
PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist 6.72 Exploit Port WIP by Sleirsgoevy & 6.72 Dumps
Proceeding his PS4 ROP 8CC Port and the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) release, PlayStation 4 scene developer sleirsgoevy added a work-in-progress (WIP) port of the PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist 6.XX...
DiRT 5, Vampire: The Masquerade & Werewolf: The Apocalypse PS5 Trailers
Following the PS5 hacking-themed Recompile Gameplay footage, today we have some new PlayStation 5 video game trailers for off-roader DiRT 5, Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong and Werewolf: The...
Sony Reveals PlayStation Now Games for July, 2020
Today Sony revealed the latest additions to their PlayStation Now video game streaming service for the month of July, featuring Watch Dogs 2, Street Fighter V and Hello Neighbor. :cool: According...
PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) for 7.02 Firmware, Wait for Jailbreak Before Updating!
As promised last month, PlayStation 4 scene developer theflow0 just dropped the PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) for Firmware 7.02 and below which was patched by Sony in 7.50 PS4 OFW (Current OFW is 7.51)...