Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 8, 2016 at 11:52 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wubz_Thumbnail_Template.png

NOTE: PSPROXY FOR PSVITA use with caution. The way henkaku was done, it can be noticed by Sony.
A few months back PlayStation developer Red-EyeX32 released a PS4 Update Bypasser and now he's back with a few updates to PSProxy bringing it from v3.0.0.0 to v3.1.0.0 followed by v4.0.0.0 with more below! :D

Download: PSProxy.rar (v3.0.0.0) (40 KB) / PSProxy.rar (v3.1.0.0) (40 KB) / PSProxy.rar (v4.0.0.0) (40 KB)

To quote: I have updated my PSProxy application to v3.1.0.0 v4.0.0.0 which fixes some bugs regarding support to PS Vita.

This will allow you to bypass the new 3.61 update and sign-in to PSN on 3.60 firmware.

Instructions:
  • Press start on the utility.
  • Add IP and Port to the Vita.
  • Sign-In to PSN
  • Profit?
Please let me know any bugs you encounter, I would gladly fix the problem for you. :)
PSProxy v3.1.0.0.png

Comments

It's not working for me. Whenever I try to use this, I try to start the Playstation Store on my PS Vita and I get the following:

An error has occurred.
(C3-14978-9)

Any advice? I have an AU region PS Vita, and I selected "au Australian/New Zealand" from the drop-down list.

EDIT: im still getting the error "Update the system software to use network features (CE-34701-5)" when ever i attempt to sign in when the patch blocker is active. Currently on 3.55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back