Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the PS1HDemu / PSPHDemu Updates, PSX2PS4 App and PSP FPKG App developer @Schlyngue has also made available a PSX2PS4 v0.2 conversion tool Windows application as @Ghost1994 and @Grief247allday continue adding converted PKG games to the private area topics for Verified Members (Verification Guide) this weekend alongside a PSX2PS4 GUI by Nazky aka NazkyYT on Twitter. 🎮

Download: PSX2PS4 v0.2.7z (29.8 MB - includes PSX2PS4.exe and PSX2PS4.dll) / PSX2PS4-GUI.zip (61.8 MB - includes PSX2PS4-GUI.exe) / PSX2PS4-GUI.zip (Latest Version) (61.2 MB - includes emups4.pkg and emups5.pkg)

Spoiler: Depreciated

Below are further details from his release post on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated to quote: PSX2PS4 v0.2 by Schlyngue

Following the release of the PS1HD emulator from @CyB1K which he extracted from Siphon Filter, I offer you my PSX game conversion tool for your dear PS4 all in a beautiful interface but not only!

So yes I know Markus95's Tool already exists in batch but I had started working on it before the release of his tool and I was already too advanced when he released his so I prefer to propose it so as not to have worked for nothing.

Here are the main features of my tool:
  • When you select CD1, the tool will automatically retrieve the PS1 game id and suggest it for the PKG id.
  • After retrieving the PS1 game id, the tool will also automatically retrieve the game name and offer it
  • You can select any image for cover and background and the tool will automatically convert them to the correct format and also automatically resize them to the correct size.
  • If you do not select any image, generic images (those displayed in the tools) will be used automatically
You can also adjust some emulator settings:
  • Selection of the validation button in the emulator menus ("X" or "O")
  • You can decide when the help image for "START/SELECT" should appear.
  • You can select the "Fast boot" which allows you to start the game directly without going through the SONY and PLAYSTATION logos
I am already working on the next version which will allow to select many more settings regarding emulation and emulator. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any ideas for improvement or for any correction request.

:arrow: Recently @TheDarkprograme announced via Twitter he updated his PSP HD GUI on Github to PSPHD1.0.0.5 featuring the new PS Plus emulator too followed by v1.0.0.6 and more updates! :tup:

Download: PSPClassics.zip (79.6 MB) / PSPHD1.0.0.5.zip (Source Code) / PSP Injection (PSPHD Basic Injection) on PS4 Guide / PSTools Patreon

• PSPTools (to decrypt PRX and Eboot Files for PSP emulation on PS4).
PSX2PS4 v0.2 by Schlyngue & PSP HD GUI v1.1 by TheDarkprogramer.png

Comments

would be good if this app could also download the cover art after it knows the game ID. maybe in future app update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back