Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter rasoulia       Start date Oct 8, 2022 at 2:29 AM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my previous PSXLink App to Download PS4 Game Update PKGs & Firmware, this is a simple program based on PSX Download Helper by KOPElan (PSX DH Guide) with 3 differences:
  1. This program is for Windows, Linux, Mac
  2. Auto Find Data Without Need to Add every Game Folder (in PSXDownloadHelper you must add only one folder for transfer data not multiple)
  3. Single Log for Every Link
If you you want use this program for personal use you can use it for free (source or compiled program), but if you want to use it as a commerce (earn money from using or sell this program, specially if you live in iran) you don't have permision for that unless you pay the developer.

Download: PSXDownloader_Final.exe (17.14 MB - Linux / Mac / Windows x86 and x64) / Github / Password: Rasoulia

Here's further details from the README.md: PSXDownloader

A simple program that uses PSXDownloaderHelper source code with new design for transferring data from PC to PS4 / PS5 for those who have a console with the latest FW and PSN account.

More information about software license: PSX Download Helper

Screen Shots:

PSXDownloader App to Transfer Data from PC to PS4  PS5 Consoles.jpg

PSXDownloader App to Transfer Data from PC to PS4  PS5 Consoles 2.jpg

PSXDownloader App to Transfer Data from PC to PS4  PS5 Consoles 3.jpg

Spoiler: Depreciated

Comments

@uncontrol2 So faster in transfer data or in program? because program have some stupid bug that i can't find a way too fix it and up until now i try to find a way to fix it. but if in transfer data that's impossible because i use the core of old program and just redesign it.

What's New:

0. Because of Stupid Reason I Have to Rebuild Project. so Sorry if You use Database in Previuse Version. You Have to Add it Again.
1. Fix Bug That Cause High Ram Usage During Transfer Data
2. Fix Bug That Cause High CPU Usage After Transfer Complete or Even Connection Closed
3. Fix Bug That Cause Program Not Respond During Transfer Data or Even Connection Closed
4. Add Backup / Restore for Database.
Bug That Have Right Now is High CPU Usage During Transfer Data.

Download: PSXDownloader_1.exe (20.62 MB - Linux / Mac / Windows x86 and x64) / Github / Password: Rasoulia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back