Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Wultra       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was before being added as a Moderator.. so he's back to that title now (unless he doesn't want to be a Dev any more either :p)

To reiterate, this site is for fun so any 'titles' given are also just for fun... in actuality there are a few real-life developers I know here without a 'Developer' title (by choice), and most with the title aren't a 'developer' for a living... they just play one online :D

I think he wanted to be able to ban people longer again, but we'll see how the new 24-hour ban limit works out since it was just added yesterday.

I think he wanted to be able to ban people longer again, but we'll see how the new 24-hour ban limit works out since it was just added yesterday.
i was questioning like the perms we get are nothing like don't take it the wrong way but i was a mod on another form and had way more commands and cool crap i could do than just ban and promote articles feels like we're getting the bare minimum

He was before being added as a Moderator.. so he's back to that title now (unless he doesn't want to be a Dev any more either :p)

To reiterate, this site is for fun so any 'titles' given are also just for fun... in actuality there are a few real-life developers I know here without a 'Developer' title (by choice), and most with the title aren't a 'developer' for a living... they just play one online :D
I also want to be a dev :sneaky:

5) Each user should at least make 5 posts before being allowed to chat in the shoutbox
I don't like that, I haven't made any posts, but I like talking in the shoutbox :(

i was questioning like the perms we get are nothing like don't take it the wrong way but i was a mod on another form and had way more commands and cool crap i could do than just ban and promote articles feels like we're getting the bare minimum
I hear ya, besides issuing 'permanent' bans (per the recent change due to abuse) the only things Mods can't do are view IPs and access the Control Panel, and neither of those things will ever change here due to security.

I also want to be a dev :sneaky:
So what's stopping ya?! Make a YouTube video or thread that demonstrates you're trying PS4 dev stuff and you can be one too... the same applies to anyone who tries and shares their progress/work here.

5) Each user should at least make 5 posts before being allowed to chat in the shoutbox
I don't like that, I haven't made any posts, but I like talking in the shoutbox :(
The only 'rule' is members need to make (1) post to use the Shoutbox, but you're already past that so no biggie catch ya there! :D

Maybe a tutorial section or a learning section for people who are interested in development. Other than that its all good

Make a noob section for everyone. 1st commers as they sign up and logged in direct them to up to date stuff on latest jbs so they they dont jst sign up ask i have ps4 5 6 wareva on fw 7.9 (lol) can i jb etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back