Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Wultra       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, besides issuing 'permanent' bans (per the recent change due to abuse) the only things Mods can't do are view IPs and access the Control Panel, and neither of those things will ever change here due to security.

So what's stopping ya?! Make a YouTube video or thread that demonstrates you're trying PS4 dev stuff and you can be one too... the same applies to anyone who tries and shares their progress/work here.

The only 'rule' is members need to make (1) post to use the Shoutbox, but you're already past that so no biggie catch ya there! :D
ohh :p

Just a question who requested us to be removed ?
And please remove the developer rank
Done, and you requested the removals in the Staff forum silly:

Image1.png
You both can be readded at any time ONCE more... since we all have better things to do with our time :p

Done, and you requested the removals in the Staff forum silly:

Image1.png
You both can be readded at any time ONCE more... since we all have better things to do with our time :p
Actually requesting both off us to be deleted from the site and all the news articles made too... Defo not a fair site now.. and you also didn't even ask us if that's what we still wanted done lmao.. Great job supporting your Staff

Also I'm requesting that the Discord server to be removed from this very poor low standard site.. Since stuff it to complicated for most people

Actually requesting both off us to be deleted from the site and all the news articles made too... Defo not a fair site now.. and you also didn't even ask us if that's what we still wanted done lmao.. Great job supporting your Staff
As with most online websites, you would have to handle it through the proper legal channels if you want content removed from the site, as described in section 18. COPYRIGHTS and COPYRIGHT AGENTS of the terms.

Also I'm requesting that the Discord server to be removed from this very poor low standard site.. Since stuff it to complicated for most people
I'll remove the Discord widget shortly since it takes away from the Shoutbox activity as we're all aware, but we won't be readding that so please be sure it's truly what you want to do.

As with most online websites, you would have to handle it through the proper legal channels if you want content removed from the site, as described in section 18. COPYRIGHTS and COPYRIGHT AGENTS of the terms.

I'll remove the Discord widget shortly since it takes away from the Shoutbox activity as we're all aware, but we won't be readding that so please be sure it's truly what you want to do.
Well we ain't going to get staff back and I'm sure you don't want us to be nothing to the site now so sure remove it.. and by the way technically This site could be taken down anyways if I went through legal route as your promoting news and Informations about hacking then ps4 and technically it's a Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back