Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Wultra       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we ain't going to get staff back and I'm sure you don't want us to be nothing to the site now so sure remove it.. and by the way technically This site could be taken down anyways if I went through legal route as your promoting news and Informations about hacking then ps4 and technically it's a Illegal
I just said a few posts up HERE that I'd readd you guys to the Staff once more... nobody wants to see Staff leave, so why not think it over / sleep on it and let me know in a day or two before I go throwing away all the time invested by removing Discord integration for you guys.

Update: @VultraAID Unfortunately we're going to remove the Discord widget after all, I wasn't aware until now that it's been used to recruit members to join another site... that's pretty low even for you. :(

I haven't craplisted the site yet as I'd like to give all sites a fair chance, but per the Rules be aware like most websites we allow No spam / recruiting here.

If you wish to post content on your own site and then source it here following our guidelines that's fine by me, but any links added to posts outside of that would be considered spam.

You all act like small kids, what's going on here. Chill out, you are like do 1 vs 1 cyberwars drama. You are old enough, so chill :D. Please just close this thread, because this war is not the idea behind this thread, isn't it?

If the site admin wants to keep it like that, let him, it's his site. I only visit this site to see if something is going on, because some people doing the work for me and collecting informations :D.

Sometimes it's strange if you post bullsh!t like the ng crap or that extreme modding bullsh!t :D which is not relevant at all YET. But at the end, just close the site again and come back later or laugh about it, but more important, chill and stop fighting for NOTHING.

If you want to hit the crap out of someone, find the faker kiddies and do their parents a favour :D.

Please just close this thread, because this war is not the idea behind this thread, isn't it?
Closed as requested, removed the last bunch of flaming posts and yep as I mentioned HERE already PSXHAX is what it is... trying to change the project intention is like trying to convert a straight person to being gay or vice versa, it just ain't happenin' :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back