Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 22, 2016 at 4:40 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I ported over one of our old vBulletin site Thanksgiving styles to Xenforo, which is available to members logged in using the Style Chooser link located in the bottom left corner of most pages on the site. :D

You can also get there if you're logged in using THIS link... so far, only the old Thanksgiving style is there but I plan to port over both of our old Christmas styles (The Night Before Christmas and Christmas Day) in coming weeks also. ;)

This is more of a nostalgic project for me, these themes may disappear at any time (if maintaining / updating them all becomes too time-consuming) and most users probably won't care for them since they aren't flat-looking with responsive fonts like every other site out there has these days. :geek:

Eventually I plan to add a modern Cufon, FontAwesome or Google WebFonts typography style so that those who enjoy today's trendy designs have an alternative choice... probably not until after the new year though. :coffee:
PSXHAX Thanksgiving Style Added to Style Chooser for Members.jpg

Attachments

• Style Chooser.png
    Style Chooser.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 401

Comments

I can help you design themes as I'm really familiar with xenforo...
Overall nice theme! I have it selected and it's a nice to get into the seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back