Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his Batocera PS4 v1: Retrogaming Emulation OS for PS4 and the PSXITArch v3: PlayStation 4 Linux Distro release, developer @noob404 of PS4Linux.com shared via Twitter a Puppy Linux PS4 Distro that supports Vulkan with Ubuntu packages and software installations available using the Puppy Package Manager alongside a demo video from his PS4 Linux YouTube Channel. šŸ§

Download: leon-pup-fos-beta-1-ps4linux.tar.xz (339.9 MB - User: root / Password: ps4)

Check out the Puppy Linux PS4 video demo and full installation / troubleshooting guide on his blog linked below, and those who'd like to support his continued work in the PS4 Scene can do so directly via Noob404's Ko-fi Page <3

:arrow: Puppy Linux for PS4 Leon Pup Beta v1: < 300MB RAM usage, Vulkan support: PS4 Distro Release

Leon Pup Beta v1: Puppy Linux for PS4 - Under 300 MB RAM Consumption, Vulkan, Ubuntu package support
Puppy Linux for PS4 Vulkan & Ubuntu Package Support by PS4Linux (Noob404).png

Last edited:

Comments

I have yet to try any linux on the PS4, but with that said... I am eager to try it out as it's some great stuff to tinker with concerning this protocol.

I will definitely be trying this out soon. Thank you to all the development support members involved in these excellent features!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back