Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 31, 2018 at 10:19 AM       114      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Thunder07 (aka Zer0xFF on Twitter) updated his Github with ReactPSPLUS dubbed the 'Back To The Future PS4 Edition' which resets the PS4 5.05 internal clock back to 2013 to reactivate your previously or currently installed PS Plus games on the console. :love: :ninja:

Download: reactPSPlus.bin / reactPSPlus.31May2018.undo.bin (sets date back to 31 May 2018) / GIT / Live Demo

This comes following ReActPSN, there's some additional details in his blog post on MadNation.net, and here's what the README.md states: reactPSPLUS

A simple code that will reset PS4 internal clock back to 2013 thus in turn activating PS+ Games that has been previously or are currently on the console

Build

The code has been currently tested to build using xvortex/ps4-payload-*** however, i see no reason it wouldnt build with cturt or idc's ***. To add, the code is rather simple it can be easily ported to any other current *** or even future ***(s)

Download
Requirement
  • PS4 must (at the moment) be on 5.05 update.
  • have a payload loader running (aka http://crack.bargains/505k/ open twice until you see Awaiting Payload...)
    • or any other means of running this code on PS4
Usage

Send the payload to the PS4 using socat (note 192.168.1.1 should be changed to PS4 IP address)

socat FILE:reactPSPLUS.bin TCP:192.168.1.1:9020

Notes

The payload would set the internal clock to 2013 and your PS+ games would start working, you wouldn't even need to have HEN enabled to use these games since they're legit games and would work normally like any digital game, if you're not connected to the internet, you will not need to run this exploit again. it might be worthwhile dumping your games to make sure you never lose access to them.

Also making rounds on Twitter today of interest:

From the README.md: ps45.05bin

The standalone payload loader for PS4 5.05
Code:
NETCAT: nc "PS4 IP" 9023 < payload.bin
Credits

qwertyoruiopz
specter
flatz, xvortex
Download: activate.vpk / GIT

From the README.md: Testkit-Activator

re-activate your testkit vita after it expires

only works if you have your activation files still
tm0:activate/act.dat & tm0:activate/actsig.dat

upon running activate.vpk your activation data will be backed up to pd0:/data/ and ux0:/data/ its highly recommended to make a copy on your PC as well.

pd0:data/ because its read-only and it remains even after updating or reinstalling the firmware. basicly it would be difficult to actidently delete them

oh, btw there's a bug where henkaku wont run if your kit is activated so if you plan on using 3.60 id recommend just using Princess Of Sleeping's plugin to hide the "testing kit expired" message, for now.

thanks zecoaxco for saving me from RE'ing ksceRtcSetCurrentNetworkTick

ReactPSPLUS to Reactivate PS Plus Games on PS4 5.05 by Thunder07.jpg

Comments

How do I withdraw that the trophy dates are giving wrong dates, somebody knows how to return to the normal date? How do I run the ps4 internal clock to return to normal?

I've been trying to change the date to a specific time using OP's web interface but failed to do so as I always get "Not enough system memory" and then I read issues on the GitHub repo where I found out that you calculate seconds from 2012 to your desired date and edit the code and compile.

As far as Compiling is concerned, I've never used PS4 ***s before and hence I'm having a hard time installing em on my windows machine, tried cygwin and Windows Ubuntu and both of them are throwing me different errors "cannot perform PE operations on non PE output file 'temp.t" or "fatal error: ps4.h: No such file or directory".

An answer or a Solution to get back to a specific time would much be appreciated and sorry, this is my first time modding my ps4.

I managed to make a payload to reset time back to April 2020, feel free to use it guys :)

The Live Demo page itself is still live here, however, from a PC it just sits 'loading' versus actually working as it would from a PS4 browser.

So does it look like this’ll be updated for 6.72? Or should I just go ahead and delete the 2TB of psn games I got now?

So I guess that’s a NO :(

@laz305 if you have PSN games that haven't been dumped yet then keep them for when this program or something like it comes to 6.72 and you can activate them and dump them then. Delete the ones that have already been dumped. that way you save a lot of space and don't lose the unavailable games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back