Rebug Lite CFW 4.81.1 PS3 DECR Demo video from @PixelButts, and today @Joonie of the Rebug Team has officially released Rebug 4.81.1 DECR LE (Cobra 7.31) CFW and Toolbox 2.02.10 DECR ED for developers.
Download: Official – Rebug 4.81.1 DECR LE – Cobra 7.31 – Toolbox 2.02.10 DECR ED – Jan 2nd. 2017
From their blog: THE LATEST REBUG FIRMWARE BUILD - LITE Cobra 7.31 EDITION – INSTALL ON DECR PS3 SYSTEM
More info available via PSDEVWIKI.
REBUG 4.81.1 DECR LITE EDITION – Jan. 2nd 2017
PUP MD5 Hashes / File Details:
FEATURES FOR REBUG DECR LITE EDITION
- REBUG_4.81.1_LITE_DEH_PS3UPDAT.PUP: c90c292721199a92b7452d229bea3ddf
- FEATURE – DUAL VSH/XMB Selector (Supports DEX VSH to unlock PS1/PS2/PSP/BD/DVD Playback)
- FEATURE – Package Manager (Replacement for the standard ‘Install Package Files’ option)
- INCLUDED – Rebug Toolbox 02.02.10 *DECR* EDITION (Install included Rebug Toolbox or higher for full compatibility)
- PATCHED – Appldr: LV2 memory hash check is disabled (Memory protection on LV2 is disabled in higher level)
- PATCHED – LV1: Disable System Integrity Check (Safe to use with mismatched COREOS/SYSCON versions)
- PATCHED – LV1: Undocumented function 114 (Allow mapping of protected memory)
- PATCHED – LV1: Skip all ACL Checks
- PATCHED – LV1: Peek and Poke support (Unused LV1 call 182 and 183)
- PATCHED – LV2: Peek and Poke support (LV2 Syscall 6 and 7)
- PATCHED – LV2: Peek and Poke support for LV1 (LV2 Syscall 8 and 9)
- PATCHED – LV2: LV1 CALL System call (LV2 Syscall 10)
- PATCHED – VSH: Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files
- PATCHED – VSH: Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat (Improved patches applied)
- PATCHED – VSH: Disable NEW PSP DRM Check (Allowing unsigned PSP pkg contents on 4.75 or higher CFW)
- PATCHED – DEX VSH: Disable Epilepsy Warning for Faster Boot-Up Speed
- FUN FEATURE – In Game Screenshot (Allows taking screenshots in Game)
- FUN FEATURE – Enhanced Remote Play (This unlocks the limitation of working apps/games for remote play, by disabling SFO flag check)
- FEATURE – Cinavia protection fully disabled (Supports BD iso rips, AACS must be decrypted)
- FEATURE – Partial BD/DVD Playback support on COBRA mode (BD/DVD movies can now be played on DECR, However, COBRA MODE is required, Only Region free ones and ISO rips)
- FEATURE – Cobra 7.31 (Disabled by default (Optional), Toolbox required to Enable)
- FEATURE – 1.45.06 MOD REBUG EDITION (Full Webman intergration supports DECR 4.81)
- FEATURE – XMB CFW settings v0.1a (XMB icons for simple CFW tasks available via REBUG TOOLBOX 2.02.10 DECR EDITION)
- FEATURE – PSN/SEN Accesibility (PSN /SEN Accessible , Access to PSN Store is also available)
- FEATURE – XMBM+ Compatibility (XMB Manager Plus developed by Team XMBM now supported via standalone pkgs.)
COBRA mode / webMAN currently disabled by default, if you want to use Cobra 7.31 features, please enable Cobra mode via REBUG TOOLBOX 2.02.10 DECR.
Following homebrew applications are supported
Any version of multiMAN (COBRA mode only), IRISMAN 4.81.1, webMAN MOD 1.45.06,
reactPSN 3.20, PSNPatch 2015/7A, movian/showtime and PS3MAPI
QA is supported in all REBUG FIRMWARE. However, it is not recommended to use this option on DECR / DECH systems, Please do not touch this.
HOW TO Install & Uninstall REBUG
From XMB install REBUG 4.21.x AND HIGHER over any 3.55 OFW/CFW/MFW or the same or lower firmware version CFW with spkg sig check patched or any firmware version CFW with spkg sig check patched
From XMB REBUG 4.21.x AND HIGHER can be uninstalled with the same or higher firmware version OFW/CFW/MFW or
~Codename: REBUG Team.